Pimd Gifts and Avatars ideas

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by pimd_admin, Jul 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. id like a new ava in store...i dont care which one though cuz they all seem like great ideas

2. Winter themed avatar •.•

3. I want to see doctor who themed Avis. Like the 10th doc and Donna or the 9th doc and rose or 11doc and amy and then one of river song

4. Support for hills idea

5. Vampire and werewolf ghost and zombie zombie avatar

6. Around this year I'd find it pretty cool for an avatar to wear sweaters because it's getting cold. But for thanksgiving they can have a turkey by there side or a trail of baby chicks. The gifts can be a turkey/chicken, maybe even a orange leaf.

7. Going off what this guy said^ I also think there should be more multi cultured avatars.

8. There's already a variety of avatars 

9. Olympics all the way!

10. They already do that, you have to buy ec with real money?

11. Pimd, I think y'all should have Rosario Vampire(an anime show) themed avatars. Trust me some people would love this idea. Moka is pretty with pink hair but her vampire self has like silver/dull pink hair and red eyes. And look up the other characters on YouTube I guess for boy ava do Tscuné(said scun ay)

12. How about an avi with adjustable stats. 1 male & 1 female with 40% bonus that is adjustable. Make it so that it can only be adjusted when in the avi store.

13. A British avatar. :(

14. Yes!

15. Bring back tattoo artist

16. U SHOULD USE MONEY TO CHANGE UR NAME... BUT U COULD MAKE IT AROUND 1T CUZ THEN OTHER WANT TO CHANGE THEIR NAME BUT CAN'T AND THEN THEY MOHHT JUST QUIT THE GAME AND THEY DONT WANT TO DO THAT.. TY

17. RAWR caps rage!!. This thread is for gift and avatar ideas anyway... so fail and fail.
    Another gift idea: dirty laundry. No ata, not that kind of dirty. Geez, i swear. Lol

18. You should add to gifts is like winter rose spring rose Also for valentines day you should add Big fluffy teddy bears with a heart saying i heart you and for avatars add a High school student for both male and female

19. I think good avatars would be like a gamer guy and girl and girl and guy cosplayers and maybe scene girl and scene guy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.