Pimd Gifts and Avatars ideas

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by pimd_admin, Jul 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Naa soccer but make em original

2. Avatars : Emo/Grunge avi, Wannabe, Teachers Assistant, Country boy, Hipster Girl, and you know just for some laughs..haha make a hobo  Gifts : papers, pencils, necklaces, hats/beanies, and A CardBoard Box! 
    And while I'm already typing...make EC giftable or DNS giftable (for maybe like in December..the week of Christmas have ec and dn giftable) (even just doing that for a couple days like Christmas Eve and Christmas Day would be amazing) thank you for reading ? Have A Nice Day ?

3. PimD pls tell us which idea became a real avi and items and pls pick mine and if our avis came true in PimD let us have it for free after all its our idea

4. What about a snarky girl avatar base upon the snark party girl? And a hipster boy avi based upon the lecture party action boy?

5. How about a @P3 as a avi ?

6. The zombie avatar and the gifts that went with it and the parties too

7. Customizable avitars. Use ec to purchase diffent items of clothes

8. I think you need to make the doctor's note affordable.

9. Dear ATA,

Anything is fine ? as long they r not designed by 2 yr olds .. All ava except few extramly ugly ..

Thanking You
    Mrex

10. The four season theme gifts ?❄️

11. "Extramly" :lol: :lol: :lol:

12. The gym rat!

13. @pimd you should let people gift avatars lol

14. U can made ava of cricketers like brat lee,ms dhoni,virat kholi,and etc

15. Harry Potter avatar!

16. ^Theirs already a harry potter ava (kind of)

17. Make a frozen or winter themed avatar! That'd be really cool

18. Yeah try journalists as ava and the things used by journalist like tape recorder etc for the showcase items

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.