Pimd Gifts and Avatars ideas

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by pimd_admin, Jul 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. i just realized now that this thread is from 2012 XD

2. C'mon PIMD, we need to see a steampunk avatar, or like a pirate avatar. Just something really cool!
    We should be able to gift money/EC too, that would be cool. Ooh, so would gifting some sort of scissor kick to the throat, because seriously, some people need that up in here

3. Gifts related to BBC Sherlock would be much appreciated ヾ(¯∇ ̄๑)

4. Event Ideas: Pirates, Nerd week (such as star trek/star wars), It's a wonderful life theme (xmas event)

Avatars: Any of the event ideas above, Anything resembling disney princesses/princes.

5. One direction!!!

6. Game of Thrones themed avis pleaseeee ? would make my day 

7. New Avatar..Like Band Geek...And the Quiet one..or maybe like Book Worm Person or maybe like an emo/grunge person, or like a super hero for Halloween

Showcase items : Bows, hats, Black Cats, And Ghosts ️ because why not lmao ?

8. Or like a choir student you know 

9. Bring back the Fuzzy Cuffs!!!!! <3 

10. Another AVI idea like a teachers pet or veterinarian Trainee ️

11. Avatars: dressed in holloween costumes (frankie, dracula,witch./capt america,wonder woman,iron man, marvel heros. )

Items: deck of cards, poker chips, rp guide book, trophies , balls (basket ball, football, bases ball, soccers ball, big balls). I like to gift my balls!...and mean these ones I just mentioned. ..u perverts!

12. Famous celebrities, like bringing back Snoop Dogg, 2Pac, Eazy E, Miley Cyrus? Katy Perry, Lil Jon, Red Foo? Maybe even making superpower Avis like one coated in fire? Or?

13. We should be the first to get the avatars example i gave an idea of an avatar u made it in pimd u should give it to me for free,

And these are my ideas:

Student government president(boy and girl)
    stats:5%strength 25%intelligence
    caption:she/he rules this school

Singer(boy)
    stats:10%strength 20%intelligence
    caption:"I wanna be a billionaire so freakin bad"

Singer(girl)
    stats:10%strength 20%intelligence
    Caption:"this is the part when i say i dont want ya i'm stronger than i've been before"

Critic(boy and girl)
    stats20% strength 15% intelligence
    Caption:"i criticize everything you do"do"

Gifts:
    spaceship
    Caption:Ariana rode in this

Fake money
    caption:now i became a billionaire so freakin bad

Campaign buttons
    Stats:500str/500intel
    Caption:vote for me

These are just some of my ideas ill post the others soon

14. A MIDGET AVATAR!!! (Yeah,.. yeah,..small people.)
    Caption: "SALE" buy me at % 50 off!

15. Ooopsie...50% ..lol

16. @Christian SUPPORT

17. You could have like an over achiever avatar that has maybe an award from every sport on his neck or holding a trophy that says over achiever.

But for like gifting avatars i think it should be the top 2 most popular and should be like 50bil or something affordable cause most people on her cant really spend the money that others maybe able to.

Or maybe have like a special monthly pair of avatar that is available for gifting at a affordable price for the people who cant pay.

I think this would definitely help more people get back into the game and be more willing to invite others to play, but its also still benefitting for yall cause others will still pay for other avatars cause nobody wants to really be the same.

18. you should make Gifts like⇨(All Kinds of colors roses,A Twinkie,A Necklace,and a Love letter!)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.