Perfection ~ The Not So Perfect Story

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by ashleemac14, Oct 9, 2012.

1. Sorry for the wait, but here. Satisfy your need for an update.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After I got home, I texted Jen about Jonas taking me home. She teased me about it but, what are friends for. She told me about this new boy, who she met at the end of practice. He played lacrosse and they crossed paths while heading to their cars. He ended up asking her out, a date that was on the night of the party. She couldn't go and now in stuck with Sam and Jonas. Nice and awkward. I'd have to find a way to get alone, so I could talk to Jonas.

I'd have to find a cute outfit to impress Jonas and grab his attention away from Natalie. I looked through my closet, piling the clothes high on my bed. Of course I have nothing to wear to a party. I'll just have to go buy something.

"Hey mom, I'm gone. I'll be back later.", I shouted to the air. I walked out of the house before she had time to object.

I take the family car, a pearly white Ford Taurus, and I drive to the mall. Once I'm there, I realize I'm alone. I'm the loser that went to the mall by herself, go me. I should've called Jen to come but, what use is that now? I'm already here. I walk into this cute little shop. It's not a big chain store, so I know no one will have my dress. I want to give off the right look to Jonas, an opposite look from Natalie's. I wanted to look conservative, but then again not so much.

I find the perfect dress hanging on the vibrant store wall. It shimmered as the light hit it. I would definitely steal attention away from Natalie but, more importantly catch Jonas's. I walked up to a register to purchase the new dress. At least I think it's a register, it looked old-timey and had typewriter-like keys. The girl at the register took my money and I left, dress in tow. I buy some more accessories before I leave, so that I can pull the outfit together better.

I get back in the car, strapping myself in and listening for the click of the seatbelt, and drive back home. When I get home it's around ten. I go straight to my room and throw the shopping bag into the closet, where it lands on the curtains surrounding it. I turn on the music, volume down low. I start to drown in my music, my brain was beginning to stop thinking long enough to start drifting off. For a moment, I lose grasp of reality and fall asleep.

Short I know. I've been quite the busy bee. Enjoy

2. Bump bump. Party Bump.

Idk but it'd be really funny if Natalie starts dressing like Taylor 

Lol :3

And nah going to the mall alone is so cool. Like a rebel B)

3. I love this!!!! Buuuuumpp

4. Oh well then Rebel Taylor shall be a rebel

5. Bump off 3rd page

6. Ok sorry for the readers of this story for not updating in a while heh heh I got really busy so I'm going to try to update this weekend

7. I wake up around five to a radio man shouting at me. He announces it's Friday, along with an insincere wish that we have a great one.

"Oh. I will.", I said aloud to myself.

"Will what? What are you talking about?", my dad asks. I hadn't realized anyone else was up yet, so his words, however soft spoken they were, startled me.

"Nothing.", I answered and he continued his walk down the hallway to the kitchen.

I get up and get dressed, deciding I'd look nice today. I have someone to look nice for now. I fixed my auburn bed head into loose, flowing curls and put on a touch of make up. I looked at myself in the mirror before I left my room. I looked like a totally different person, it was like a new and improved Taylor had finally stepped out. I liked it, it was a different story for my dad. He choked on his toast as he saw me enter the kitchen. He looked as if someone had ripped his image of "daddy's little girl" to shreds. I couldn't wait to see his reaction to tonight's outfit.

I eat a little cereal, my dad still begging me to change before I leave. He didn't say a word though you could see it in his uneasy manner. I checked my phone for the time, it was time to leave or I'd miss the bus again. I grabbed my books, threw on my jacket, and went out the door.

I looked up to see, much to my surprise, Sam sitting on the hood of his '77 Camaro which was black with a white racing stripe down the middle. He was wearing a black leather bomber jacket over a white v-neck tee, burgundy skinnies, and his signature black lace-up vans he wore everyday. He had an edge to him that made him look dangerous, but still safe. He noticed I had come out of my house and smiled that warm, heart-melting smile that couldn't keep you mad at him and only he could do it.

"What are you doing here?" I questioned, sounding a little more course than I meant.

"Oh, I'm just sitting here to sit here, you know. Just admiring the view.", his sarcasm, evident, made me laugh to myself silently, but my smile gave me away. "I could drive you to school, or if you'd much rather keep smiling at your bushes, I can go alone."

"No! I'm coming! Please don't make me ride that dreadful bus.", I snapped myself out of my thoughts and got into the car.

While on the on the way to school, I became intoxicated with the sweet scent of cinnamon and vanilla. It made me feel warmer, even though the car itself was freezing. I looked over to find him singing along softly with the song on the radio. He didn't have the best voice, but I wasn't going to stop him. It was actually kind of adorable. Maybe it wouldn't be so bad if I was going to the party with Sam.

Sorry for the long wait. So here's a long update. Or maybe I just think it's long because the time. Anyways tell what you think I crave your criticism

8. Bumpy bump! Great story! 

9. Ok I shall right tomorrow instead of doing my much needed school work... Post maybe Wednesday or Thursday?

10. Bump it feels a bit awkward bumping my own story....