Perfection ~ The Not So Perfect Story

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by ashleemac14, Oct 9, 2012.

1. Ok I'm updating as of now

2. He walked up to me, rather quickly. It didn't really give me any time to assess what I felt, if it was anything at all. I could tell, by the confused expression that marked his face, he was going to ask me something. I felt giddy, fantasizing what might be said.

"Um, could you, well would you show me where the nurse's office is?", he confessed. Well now, not only did I feel stupid, but also a little bit lost. I couldn't think straight anymore. With every word he spoke, it was like the fog that had set in only moments ago had thickened.

"Um. Yeah, I- I can show you.", I replied. I can't believe I actually thought, after all that, he would ask me out. I guess this is almost second best.

As we walked hastily to the nurse, well I walked hastily. He was always running to catch up. He was in good shape, maybe he played a sport? I don't know, these things shouldn't even matter to me. I wasn't interested and that was final.

We reached the nurse and now I wanted to leave, before I hurt him again. Before I could go though, Jonas grabbed my arm. I turned around to see him looking in my eyes.

"Stay with me?", he pleaded not with his voice, but with his eyes.

3. New update for my readers (even the lurking ones)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sat with Jonas as we waited for the nurse to come back with the ice. It was quiet. Not that awkward silence but, it was a nice, comfortable silence. It was like I'd known him for years, even though we had just met. He had ice to his lips, so he couldn't talk anyway but, there wasn't a need to question-and-answer him to death.

I pulled out my phone to check the time. 7:45. The bell would be ringing any minute now and I would have to leave this. I was dreading the thought of having to go but, as always, school comes first. I got up to go an decided to break the silence.

"Bye. I've gotta get to class. Maybe I'll see you in the hallway?" I questioned, holding my phone in my hands.

"Oh. Ok. Well here.", he said as he snatched my phone. He put in his number and handed it back, "Text me sometime."

"O-ok. I-I will.", I stuttered. I admit, I was a little nervous. He was so forward that it was almost intimidating. Almost.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Short update I know I was busy. But I updated either way

4. I love it! Update!

5. I just updated

6. Wow what a unique way to meet the love of your life! XD you should update again soon!!! (even though you just did) :D I'll be a lurker reader but Ill still be reading!!! :)

7. I walked into the hallway, already packed with students going in all directions. The bell must have rang already but, I was still so in shock from what just happened that I didn't hear it.

I finally made it to my locker and grabbed my books out. I caught up with Jen and Sam in the hallway, caught up in their own conversation. I walked and thought about whether or no to tell Jen about Jonas. I definitely couldn't tell Sam, he would probably go all "overprotective dad" on me. I decided to speak up.

" Hey guys. How was y'all's break?", I asked both of them.

"It was good. Though snow would have been appreciated. Yours?", Sam answered almost immediately.

"Same here. The homework almost killed me though. I wish I wasn't in all these smart classes." , Jen remarked.

I laughed at them both. More so at Jen, because I was in those same classes. Sam kept looking at me, wanting an answer to his question. As if I did answer, it would keep him alive and breathing.

"Mine was great! Up until this morning, it was pretty normal.", I responded rather quickly. My class was close by.

"What? Why?", Jen questioned. Her face looked equally puzzled. She saw I was entering my class. "Tell me at lunch?"

"Of course.", I waved and sat down at my computer. This was going to be a long day.

I sat in class, daydreaming of whatever. Anything was better than being in reality. Especially, when reality had Natalie Gardener. She would be Satan's mistress, if there ever was one. The skankiest girl in the school. She dressed as if she should be on the pole at the strip club downtown. She flipped her sleek blonde hair and the guys fell at her feet. She answered a question and gave me this look, as if she owned me. I rolled my eyes and turned away. When we first met, she was cool, nice even. I was just fooled, her blue contacts covered her real eye color. Black.

The bell rang for class to let out. Finally. I scooted out of the classroom to get my next class. Spanish. Jen was there but, she sat on the other side of the room. So it was boring. After that the day went by relatively slow.

When lunch came around, I was starving. Missing the bus this morning made me miss breakfast also. Man, I needed a car or at least a ride.

I sat down at my desk, with Jen in front of me. I saw Sam walking over to us. He was here for a Driver's Ed fill-in class. He sat in the desk next to me. He was about to start a conversation, when Jonas walked in. I practically melted in my seat, definitely unaware of my other surroundings. He started to walk over to me.

"Hey there.", he expressed with incredible excitement. I wonder if he could sense what I was feeling at the moment. The more I thought about him, the closer he got. It was like my thoughts had lassoed a rope around him and pulled him in to me. "Well, I'll talk to you in the lunchroom then.", he stated loud enough for the whole class to hear and walked over to his seat across the room.

"Um, one question. Who was that?", Jen turned around to me, her eyes as wide as a child's who had gotten exactly what they wanted for Christmas. I leaned in and whispered to her the story.

"Well, I wanna know.", Sam complained to us.

"You will soon enough. But for now all you need to know is that his name is Jonas.", I teased him. "Now, let's go to lunch."

I got up to go and grabbed my purse off the cold tile floor. A little heat in the building would be nice, it is the middle of winter after all. The school is cheap though and does everything they can to save money.

We all walked down the hallway, Jen and I on the ends and Sam in the middle. I was freezing and of course, running late, had forgotten a coat this morning. I noticed that Sam was walking exceptionally close to me. More so than usual. So close in fact, that our arms were brushing against each other. His skin was like the warmth of a summer night. It felt nice. It also felt different. He has always been so distant from me, not only physically but, emotionally as well. I liked the sudden change, it made me feel more welcome in his life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay, so really long update. It was a lot to say. Enjoy. 
    P.S. tell me what you think might happen. I wanna hear your input. Or read. But you know what I mean.

8. Awesome I'm so excited for the next update

9. She starts to fall for Jason but Sam secretly likes her then the two yes get in a fight and Jen ends up dating Sam then her and Jason go out 

10. I love it bump! And I think Sam likes her, and so does Jonas....

11. Bump. Love the story so far

12. It's jonas jennete

13. It's my auto correct not me lol

14. It's ok and I might update tomorrow if I get the chance.

15. Great character development :) and omg i can't wait for the next (preferably long) update!!! ;D