Perfection ~ The Not So Perfect Story

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by ashleemac14, Oct 9, 2012.

1. So a new update soon, I'm still writing it. Though I want it to be good and somewhat long, though not last post long.that was taxing on my thumbs

2. Bump and update :)

3. Yay! Post the update already! 

4. New Update! I don't know whether I should warn you ahead of time, but I guess I already did. Happy reading.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My dreams were just that, mine. They were a place where I could escape, where reality couldn't touch. This time though, my dreams were invaded by the battles of my heart and mind. I just couldn't get away, no matter how far and fast I ran, but being the stubborn girl I am, I continued to run. I ran as fast as my feet could take me, finally stopping as I heard conflicting noises. I listened closely, hearing two distinct voices in the distance. I walked closer, the voices becoming louder.

"Taylor!", they both shouted at me. It was two male voices, but when I looked around, I saw nothing.

"Taylor, you seem tired. Maybe you should relax, have fun with your friends. Just like normal, no worries. See, if you were with me, it'd be just like that. I'm the one who protects you and keeps you safe. I always have and always will. You know you can count on me.", Sam appeared, the sun highlighting his features and with a half-smile that could melt any heart, leaned up against the tree. He was staring into my soul with those eyes, making me nervous. It was a good nervous, the butterflies and my cheeks burning red. Not soon after he said that though, slow-clapping was heard out of the shadowy alley.

"That was lovely and absolute crap. You see Taylor, you don't want that do you? You want to live and lively life has it's consequences, but do you care? No. You see, I know what you want because I'm just what your need. You want that unexpectedness, the danger at every turn. You don't want a fun time with friends with me. No matter how much you fight it, you know it's true.", Jonas pulled me into him. My heart was racing, it was going to explode. He was right and I was fighting it, maybe I should succumb to it. His arms enveloped me, holding me close to his strong body. His eyes look past mine, forming a devilish grin across his face, and he says, "When your with me, you'll be the star of the show.". He forced his lips against mine, it gave me a deep wrenching pang, as if he was pouring acid down my throat.

Jonas slammed my back against the wall of the alleyway, the bricks broke blood vessels causing bruises all on my back. I no longer wanted him in the way I once did, he was scary dangerous now, but I don't know how he changed so fast. He starts tugging at my clothes, I can't get away. He started shaking me a little.

"Taylor. Get up. Taylor?", came out of Jonas's mouth, but the voice wasn't his. It couldn't be, it was to caring to be. It was Sam's, but he was no where to be seen. Jonas picked me up in his arms.

"No!", I screamed out to the top of my lungs. I opened my eyes to see Sam looking at me startled. Jonas was gone, but why? Sam, then put me down, probably thinking that I was screaming at him.

"Taylor? Are you ok?", he asked with a concerned look about his face. "Was it a bad dream?, he questioned.

"Bad dream? I was asleep? But, but it seemed so real.", I answered back interrogatively. I can't believe I forgot I fell asleep and I was still shaking from it, which Sam noticed.

"Come here. It's fine now and whatever scared you is gone now.", he soothed and calmed me down. He pulled me into him, holding me close, obviously not wanting to let go. "I like you...", he whispered inaudibly.

"What?", I heard him say something, but I didn't quite understand it.

"It's nothing. Let's get you home now.", he chuckled a little. He walked me to my door from Jen's house and we stopped there, my keys in my hand. I didn't want to be alone though and my family wouldn't be home until Sunday night from a weekend camping trip.

"Hey, uh, Sam?", I nervously said. This was probably going to sound incredibly awkward to him.

"Yes?", he looked at me with that same smile from my dream-gone-nightmare.

"This may seem a little weird, but can you stay the night? Please?", I pleaded.

"Well, um, if you want me to, but only if you want me to.", his face reddened from ear to ear. It was an usually warm night for winter and he was somewhat overdressed, maybe he was just getting to hot.

"I do.", I unlocked the door and we both walked in. I grabbed his hand and pulled him up the staircase. I stopped outside my bedroom door, "Wait right here.", I told him.

I changed into my pajamas, then pulled him into my room. I toss him a blanket, as I get under my covers of my bed. I saw he was uncomfortable though.

"Come sit,", I told him as I patted the vacant left side of the bed,"and bring that blanket.". Sam got up and laid right beside me, no questions asked.

"Goodnight", Sam whispered to me. He leaned closer to me and kissed my forehead. I could feel my cheeks turning a tinged pink color, as I looked away bashfully.

"Goodnight", I smiled at him. He didn't know how wrong he was earlier, it wasn't gone. It'd never be.

5.  

6. Bump!!! Cute!

7. Bump.

Still love it 

8. This is just excellent! Do you think you could describe surroundings more? BUMP

9. Sure, I felt actions mattered a teensy bit more in this update, but next update will have plenty of surroundings
    I just hope no one reads over my shoulder today..
    And thanks lai and others

10. I want Sam and Taylor together Who agrees?

11.  and I'm working on a new update, brainstorming what should happen next

12. Bump new update coming tonight.

13. So I tried a new POV other than Taylor, this will probably be the only one I do like this. It's kinda short sorry. Tell me what ya think

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sam's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The sun peeked through the windows covered mostly by her lavender drapes, causing me to wake up. She must've had another nightmare last night, judging by the way she had her head on my chest and her arms wrapped around me. It was like I was her fill-in teddy bear. She looked so peaceful, almost angelic, as the light gleaned on her face. The steady rise and fall of her chest was much more different than that of last night. She was so scared, but at what? She thought it was real, was this why she asked me to stay? It really doesn't matter why she asked me to stay, the fact that she did does. I found happiness in the thought of Taylor. She made me want to give her everything in the world, myself included. I wanted to tell her Friday, but I just couldn't. I couldn't stress her anymore than he already had. That Jonas guy, who does he think he is anyway? What a tool, doing that to her is not how she should be treated.

I looked around at her artwork-covered walls and noticed a drawing of Jen and us. I wanted to get up and look at it, but that would wake her. There was also a black drawing book in the white couch-like chair, making it easily seen. It was like she wanted me to find it. The walls were a light purple, so girly for someone like Taylor, but everyone likes to keep something's to themselves. It made me like her even more, I wanted to delve deeper to solve it. I would only have a few minutes left of this because she was beginning to stir, so I laid my arm over her waist, closed my eyes, and pretended to be asleep.

As she awoke, a smile formed on her face, she didn't care what position we were in. Her touch was the warmest I've ever felt in a while, she gripped my shirt as she stretched, coiling back up, and snuggling closer to me. I realized it was still pretty early, but I needed to get my car out of Jen's driveway. I just didn't want to leave this, at least not now.

Some time passed and I heard a knock on the door, followed by a ringing bell. Apparently so did Taylor because she shot up and nudged at me.

"Get up!", she said quickly. I hesitated some before actually opening my eyes. "Now! Someone's at the door. If that's my parents or anyone else, like Jen, this sleepover will be seen as something it's not . So, um, couch."

"Ok, whatever you say.", I say with a teasing smile. I grabbed my blanket and headed down the stairs, careful not to be seen by the outline in the glass. Taylor ran downstairs, sliding a little and opened the door.

"Oh. Hey."

14. Bump also an announcement, there shall be an update a tad longer than the previous, a few days or so after Christmas at the max.

15. This is the best story on the forums that I have read

16. Bumpity bump bump ,bump bump