POST QUESTIONS ABOUT PIMD HERE

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Ryan, May 16, 2011.

2. Pet crates. You get them every 5 levels of a pet. Keep leveling up other pets

Ryan and Muschi like this.
  3. Click this 👉🏼 link for the pet supply crates guide 😊

Ryan and Muschi like this.
  4. The spinner works similarly to a slot machine. It is designed to favor the less valuable items for a reason because it should never be easy to get more valuable items. I promise you though it is still possible to get those items, but it’s extremely rare. As a result of this, they are unlikely to “fix it” as you suggest.

5. Hey Ryan!

Ryan likes this.
  6. How do I get more pets?

7. Open 12hr capsules

8. I have suggestion,
    Can ATA make gap between hunt Event. Continuing event without gap day is kinda boring and people do not have time to do wars especially just because of non-stopping event.

9. This used to happen. I guess people hated it

10. How does bbbs work 🤔

11. Everybody joins a club and then everyone spends ~$100.

Scrupulous and MeNoobYup like this.
  12. How to send stickers in chat? ?

Brenley5 likes this.
  13. Type /s in the text box

Then begin writing the name.

A drop-down menu will pop up with all relevant stickers.

Brenley5, burk and Chachaajc_ like this.
  14. How to get the avatars that hold the bows and arrows in the current event (Autumn Leaves)?

15. I believe they’ll be side story avatars.

16. Do the old bb items still combine?

17. Yep

_Pristine_ likes this.
  18. Is there a way to get extra credits more often? I haven't used mines yet but I still have very little :(

19. Free ways to get them: spinny thingy, jobs, 'earn extra credits'in the store
    Fast way to get them: buy with real money either straight ec or a pack thing like vip

HannahLecter likes this.
  20. I have another question, there's some furniture that I don't want but for some reason I can't trade or gift them. Is there any reason for that and how can I change something to make it possible?