POST QUESTIONS ABOUT PIMD HERE

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Ryan, May 16, 2011.

1. That's probably a starter furniture cause all furnis are tradeable, except for some starter ones. You can either recycle it or just leave it there.

HannahLecter likes this.
  2. How do I get higher stats for my profile? I know the dorms up them at home page.
    Thanks!

3. You ansered your own question

4. So upgrading my dorm will give me higher stats for fighting? I'm not needing energy

5. Anyone else tired of only getting the little worthless things on the spinner, lately? It used to give cash or things we can use every once in awhile.

6. You can still get cash, ECs and other things like that. The chance just isn’t high.

7. When you upgrade (put in new dorm mates and/or exchange dorm nates for better ones) it upgrades your stats AND gives you more energy. Your stats on your profile is what everyone can see and is whats used to get into higher clubs

8. What do you class as worthless?

9. Give me a good reason to keep track of my tutors from here on because:

I know I'm a noob, so a lot of people can take advantage of them, while tutors help me with parties and I gain a good amount to save up for dorms. I have to fish them back everyday, while some peoplee hire them so hard I can't even hire them back. It's not easy finding tutors. First, I add both of my stats, multiply it by 15000 and then try to get the right amount of tutors to add up to that amount (Is it worth doing this still btw) so I try finding those tutors, I ask around, if I get lucky then yayyy I have tutors I didn't just steal from someone. All good and dandy. Pass a couple hours, I wake up the next day and they're all hired away, or most. But there's a problem, uh oh.. what is it? Well, some rando won't give up on hiring my tutor. Great. I tell them to die off, but I can't say anything now because they block me after asking them nicely the first time.

Anyway, today one of my tutors that made up for all the tutors I've lost (I've had her for barely a day) got stolen repeatedly by a person and I lost 91mil, but I kept them anyway. This tutor was top notch, and I appreciated them so it was fine: their stats helped a lot, I could come back easy.

Then in the SAME DAY, someone ELSE cames in, I tell them to fuck off nicely AND WALLAH! They made them cost a BILLION out of nowhere. I'm happy for my tutor but WHY?? & They KNEW what they were doing. It's hard to keep doing this so freaking often, it's getting boring.

I keep count of how much they effect my stats for parties, I keep track of how much I earn for my dorms, that way I don't have to depend on tutors some day, and I'll have my own stats.... But noOOoooOoo. It's actually making me wanna delete this app, I mean.. it's unfair. For not just me, small but plays who have to progress like a turtle after they get tired of hiring their tutors everyday. If it ain't a chore, screwwwwwwwwww thisssssssss.

Also.. I had to vent a bit, sorry for the unnecessary shortness of this message.

Mystic_Unicorn likes this.
  10. 1b is average to volly someone to. If yout worried find a inactive noob and put your money on them. Lirily all of your tuts are mega under priced so they gonna get taken

Sansa likes this.
  11. Yeah,I did try saving some for myself but I'll try on ignoring that idea, thnx! The ones I have rn aren't the ones I'm talking about, they don't make a big difference but they're definitely cheap 🤣

12. I wouldn’t worry too much about tutors or get attached to them unless you’re willing to make them super overpriced 😂

HannahLecter likes this.
  13. Op 10/4 noobs and then they wont get stolen unless someone is propr fuckd off with you for some reason

14. I think I'm in love lol.

But you realize you make money from each hire, right?

Just volley all the tutors you see as close to 1b as you can, and you'll notice the next one, you get closer, ans before long, ur at 1b.

You seem against hiring constantly, but this is the most beneficial thing to do. It's a privilege to be able to volley tutors constantly. You'd upgrade so fast.

Ur complaining about a blessing and you realy shouldn't be.

Sansa likes this.
  15. I'd say hire tutors with any stats for now, but with a hire value that lets you get max plunder. Focus on that, and then hit parties. I suggest joining a club that does POTD or parties of the day so you'd be getting the hunt quests rewards (faster way to earn piggies).

Save 80b cash and upgrade! Get your first Tier 7 dormmate and repeat the process (don't forget to make sure you have max plunder whenever you upgrade).

There are a lot of tutors out there. For now I think its best that you focus on getting max plunder instead of focusing on keeping a tutor just for their stats.

HannahLecter likes this.
  16. 80b is tier 5. Its better to get all tier 5 then skip 7 and go straight for t9

17. Whaaaat? No tier 7 dormmates are 80b though

18. Is there anywhere on here that shows a price guide on selling bb items or stat itrms?

19. Oh yehh it is 😶😂😂 i was just waking up kk 😂😂 ignore my post then

20. How do you sell your unwanted furniture? I go to trade it and it’s not in my list of things to trade.