POST QUESTIONS ABOUT PIMD HERE

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Ryan, May 16, 2011.

1. Not all furniture is tradable. But if it is, it’s usually at the bottom of your items while trading.

Muschi likes this.
  2. Is there a better chance at getting big ticket Furni items in hunt boxes or Furni boxes? 🤔 I totally get not getting the specific big ticket Furni I would want, but there’s the chance of trading what I do get (or selling), so I can buy what I do want

3. I feel like furni boxes would have a higher chance of dropping 499's and 999's. But am not certain.

Muschi and Corgi like this.
  4. By default I’d agree with this since furniture boxes only contain furniture, and would therefore have a higher chance to obtain an item.

Muschi and Corgi like this.
  5. Black cat cafe happens every year yes? I remember it last year dont remember the year before. Needa figure out if needa try find a club to rent or not

6. Yes so far. It’s a Black Friday exclusive party.

Muschi likes this.
  7. Ok sweet

8. Hii!! Pls. i need help with the game i downloaded parrallel space to have 2 account but then i decided to delete pimd last week but i downloaded it again but my parrallel space account i cant seem to go to that account pls. help mee i had so much furnis on my other account Huhu

9. Third party apps aren’t related to gameplay, so I wouldn’t say this is a question for this thread honestly.

Trouble accessing your account would be a situation best brought up via help ticket.

That being said, if you’re using alternative methods to access your PIMD account I would advise against it unless you’re using an entirely separate device as issues often occur with third party apps.

10. I’m in need of help! I’m new to this game and I’ve really been trying to get into it, but there’s a few things that’s wasn’t really explained. For example; I try to join a club and it says I don’t meet the requirements (need 50k CS) and when I click on it , it takes me to my dorm. I’ve upgraded all my roommates and I have lots of money from working. I just can’t complete certain parties and get through the game. It’s like I hit a block!

11. When you’re first starting off it’ll probably be best to look for a club that has no requirements to join.

However up till then you can ask for a volley in chat, do jobs, or potentially win cash off the spinner as well.

It’s definitely not easy to get past the first bit of the game, but with a bit of time and effort it’ll work out!

12. Upgrading dorm mates is a waste. If your willing to learn add me and i can teach you the best way to upgrade

13. Hi,

It seems like my Help option from my account isn't working. It's coming back as invalid session all the time. Is there any email address I can send my enquiries please? Tried the old email I have but not functioning either.
    Thanks!

14. Uninstall and reinstall the game. My tickets was mega fuckd as well. That fixed it. They shut down their email years ago they only got help tickets now

15. Hiya Kath ❤️ Try reinstalling your app, if that doesnt work then you may need to send a ticket from an alt

Muschi and Day like this.
  16. How much dn would it take me to solo a cat. Both here and my main

17. That’s hard to say. It takes the average person like 30-60 DNs though depending on the amount of damage you do per hit.

Muschi likes this.
  18. Oooo thats way less then i was expecting

19. How do i purchase a new dorm?

20. I’m a definite noob, but I haven’t played in a while and I was wondering how you get the tokens to purchase avi/furni from the furniture dye shop.