Thinking of You

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Call-Me-Q, Dec 17, 2011.

1. Eeek!!!!!! I LOVE ur story!!!!! Update

2. Omg update please

3. Part 75: Chloe's Point of View

I heard the door open and I turned to see Zach standing in the doorway. He was holding two glasses of water.

"Good morning baby." He smirked and walked over to me, setting the glasses down on the table. He wrapped his arms around my waist from behind and kissed my cheek, then rested his chin on my shoulder.

"It's not morning." I laughed. He smiled and winked at me.

"For you it is, sleeping beauty." He kissed my cheek as he released his grip on my waist, sprawling out on the bed. I picked up the little box and showed it to him. He had a blank look on his face.

"What's this?" He smirked.

"Open it." He whispered. I opened up the box slowly.

"Zach.. I don't understand.." He looked at me strangely and took the box gently from my hands.

"God damn it Josh." Zach grumbled under his breath.

A blue gummy shark was resting on the velvet lining inside of the small box.

4. Hahahahhahaha go Josh!!!!! Lol update again

5. Hahahahahahaha! Update asap!

6. That's awesome

7. Part 76: Zach's Point of View

I looked down at the box in my hands. Josh. Ruins. Everything. I got up off the bed and gave Chloe a quick kiss. "I'll be right back baby."

I opened the door and followed the many hallways that led towards Josh's room. I flung the door open. "What the f*ck dude. At least knock." He grumbled.

"Josh where is it?" He looked at me suspiciously.

"I could ask you the same question." I raised my eyebrows.

"What are you talking about Josh?" He stood up and started walking towards me.

"You took my gummy shark." I shook my head. He was obviously a goner.

"Josh you put it in the box." He had a very concentrated look on his face, like he was trying to decide what happened with it. His eyes widened.

"I remember!" He gasped and ran to go out of the room. I took the box out of my pocket and gave him the gummy shark. I showed him the now empty box in front of him.

"Now, where's the ring Josh?" He stroked his non-existing beard. Deep in thought.

"Ah yes. The shiny circle." He started walking back and forth across the room. He occasionally made the 'Hmm' sound. "AHA!" He went to his bedside table and took out the ring. "There you go!" He said smiling like a two year old.

"Excellent." I smiled and put the ring back into the box.

I walked back to my room to find Chloe playing with her fingers, still sitting on my bed. A crooked grin was plastered on my face.

I knelt down in front of her and took her hands in mine. "Now." I sighed and smiled. "Let's try this again."

8. Omg omg omggg

9. Ahhhh bump lol update update !!!!

10. Update!!!!! Omg! 

11. I leave this story for a few days then
    -- BAM -- Awesomeness.

I love this, as in, love love loove.

Yeah, I really really reaaaaaaaally looove this.

BUMP IS NOT EVEN ENOUGH.

12. Thanks, dear! 

13. This Story . just luv it

14. omg when's the next update! I love this!

15. Bump! Great as usual

16. I'll update.. Laterr onn.

17. Bump