Thinking of You

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Call-Me-Q, Dec 17, 2011.

1. OH MY GOD!!! Bumpp

2. update!!!!!!!!!! 

3. Part 77: Chloe's Point of View

He laughed and licked his lips. "Okay." I smiled. I was feeling kind of anxious. What is he doing? He's not proposing.. is he? I'm too young to get married. I still haven't even graduated from high school.

"You know I love you right?" I nodded. As hard as I tried I couldn't get the smile off my face. "More than anyone could ever love another person. It scares me how much I love you sometimes." He laughed and looked down at our hands.

"I love you too." I whispered. He looked up and flashed me his pearly whites. He had a beautiful smile, perfect straight teeth. I brought him up off his knees and hugged him. I sighed. "You're perfect Zach."

"No one is perfect baby. I'm not even close." He whispered. "I'm going to make mistakes. I'm not always going to do the right thing. But I know one thing is for sure. I will love you for the rest of my life. I fell in love with you when I first saw you, and I've been madly in love with you since, and I will be forever." He looked up into my eyes, which made my heart race. "I always think to myself 'If I could, what would I change about the people in my life?' But, when I think of you I can only think of one thing I would ever want to change about you." He whispered while tucking a stray piece of hair back behind my ear. His hand lingered near my cheek and it traced along my jaw line.

"What's that?" I was curious. What was this one thing? He smiled an squeezed my hand, still tracing my jaw line. He started to move his hands down my arms, tracing shapes along them.

He looked up into my eyes. His smirk grew wider. "Your last name." Zach wrapped his strong arms around me and pulled me into a tight embrace. "No one is perfect but you are perfect for me and I don't want anyone else, ever."

"Are you sure I'm the only girl, ever?" He shook his head. I felt my heart drop.

"No. There will be other girls." My heart was slowly breaking. He smiled and pulled my face back up gently, forcing me to look at him. "She will be beautiful, almost as beautiful as you, and she will call you mommy."

My heart instantly started beating faster. Zach reached into the pocket of his athletic shorts and took the velvet box back out. He looked up and into my eyes. He leaned closer and kissed me lightly on the lips. In the 10 months we've been together, Zach hasn't tried to shove his tongue down my throat once.

He pulled away and smiled. "Wow." He whispered. Wow is right. I don't think I'll ever get used to the feeling whenever he's around me. It's indescribable."

He opened the velvet box slowly. A gorgeous ring was in the box. It had a purple diamond in the middle. I felt myself gasp, my hands flew up to cover my mouth. He gently took my hands and slowly pulled them away from my face. "Your face is too gorgeous to cover up." He looked back down at the ring.

"I think we are way too young to get married."

We are, I'm only 18. I just turned 18 today too. I nodded. Zach quickly continued. "That doesn't mean I don't want to get married though. Trust me, I do. But only when we're ready." He took the ring out of the box. "This is just to remind you that I'm yours. I'm not going anywhere. It's to remind you that I love you with all of my heart."

I looked down at the ring, the purple diamond was cut into the shape of a heart. It was beautiful. "It's also a promise that one day, in the future, this ring will be replaced with an engagement ring, and no matter where you go, I will always be with you." He pointed to the engraving on the side of the ring.

 'My heart belongs to you'. 

I felt tears gathering in my eyes. "Zach it's beautiful. Thank you so much." He wrapped his arms around me and sat me down on his lap. I looked down at his thumb. There was a ring wrapped around it. "and what is that one for?"

He smiled and kissed my cheek. "It has your name going all the way around it." I lifted up his hand so I can see the ring.

I looked closely and sure enough, 'Chloe Marie Jennings' was engraved onto the outside of the band. (ring)

"You're amazing. How did I get so lucky?" I wrapped my arms around his neck. His low laugh vibrated his chest and bellowed out through the room.

"I ask myself the same thing everyday baby. Everyday."

I heard clapping coming from behind us. I turned towards the door and saw Josh standing there with tears in his eyes.

"That.. Was.. Beautiful." He sniffled.

4. Lmao @ josh xD

5. lool Josh is hilarious! xD

6. I WAS GASPING ALONG WITH CHLOE!! Lol i loooovvee josh!! 

7. Awe!!! Bump
    Lol Josh!

8. Josh I love him!! That was so cute! BUUMMPP

9. Dude Josh is freaking beast! I would date him if he was real!

10. That's sooooo sweet! 

11. bump!!!!! update!!!!! Awwwwwww 

12. Bumpy bump bump!! ;)

13. Bump it's 6 stars

14. Naw Josh is amazing hahaha bump

15. Josh is sofreakinawesome. Ali's so lucky! Haha, Joshh!

BUMPPPP!

16. Josh. Is freaking. Hilarious!!!!! OMG!! Okay, now I seriously have to..BUMP!!