Tampons

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by Wesday, May 28, 2019.

1. Ate_em did you get forum banned and create a new account?

2. Im not him u idiot 

3. Ooooh i forgot u r alicias friend hahaja

4. Um I am her waif, get it right pls

5. Its amazing how mamy ppl like kissing alicias ass

6. I have one friend who swears by them. She says they make her feel like she barely has to deal with it anymore. Keeps an extra pair in a ziplock just in case in her car or purse, then tosses it in the wash at the end of the day. Hmm. Im thinking I should try some soon myself...

7. Public transportation... Trains, buses, especially taxis and ubers... I'm trying to get over the fear but I guess I've watched too many movies where bad things happen ?

8. I can understand taxis and ubers but...what's wrong with trains and buses? Other than the complete lack of hygiene and how crowded/noisy it can be sometimes

9. No they didn’t cover the feminine stuff in health class, my teacher was also a guy so :/

10. My total fear is balloons lol I hate sound of them being popped and if I'm in a room with a lot of them I feel like my oxygen is being drained . totally irrational but oh well lol

11. O... Just.. that whole sentence is sad. :( I wish sexual education was taken more seriously.

12. Oh believe me there was no issue with going over the benefits and practice of safe sèx and I think there a was a brief moment of going over the female reproductive system but like no mention of feminine products. Like “here’s a whole slide show with pictures of STD’s! Oh Tss? Tampons? Pads? You don’t need to learn about that”

13. That's...horrible. wtf

14. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

15. I don’t listen to women

16. Alicia I’m not the one with 11m in stats stupid girl

17. We’ve noticed :roll:

18. Yea remember the story of Adam and Eve? Adam was punished because he listened to his wife. I mean, even the beginning of the Bible tells you how stupid women are

19. You’re saying this to an atheist who thinks the Bible is probably a gone viral story book

20. Doesn’t matter. The fact that the Bible was written that long ago and still addressed many problems we humans have today lets me know how much wisdom and understanding of the world the writers had. Especially the story of Adam and Eve.