Tampons

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by Wesday, May 28, 2019.

1. I have a fear of breathing

2. ok no. i won’t eat berries* bc there’s a chance of bugs *still being in them ?

3. berries = fruit
    being in them = touched them

4. Just imagine their disappointment

5. Anyone have a fear of being in deep water where you can't touch the bottom? Like your swimming and suddenly you can't touch the bottom and you start to panic? You try to calm yourself by looking underneath the water to see and all that stares back is the void.

6. Imagine my reaction when I figured out your bum ass still plays this game. You love being on the loser forever squad

7. nonono, i eat fruit even tho i know bugs have touched it. my fear is very specific, i just cant eat berries

8. I am scared of the beach or the pool or water in general, because I feel like there's some sort of dark energy or ghosts or spirits ready to drag me into their world ??‍♀️ and I also feel like the beach has no end and maybe if I enter I might fall into a dark abyss or something, sounds lame and stupid af, but it's how I feel ?

9. pls explain this to tice, he doesn’t get it

10. I literally only use tampons. I used to be scared of them because I thought they would get stuck or lost, but I go to the beach a lot so they’re really helpful tbh. I use a tampon at night, I just change it right before bed and right after I wake up.

11. ?????

12. Well the earth is 99% water so the probably of you finding anything but more water if you lost at sea is extremely high 

13. LOL the irony is real

14. It would be amazing if it were 99% water, but sadly it’s only 71%

15. "The largest volume of the Earth would be by far the Mantle. In the Mantle, Olivine would be the dominant molecule down to a depth of about 650 km. Beyond than, the most abundant minerals would be (silicate perovskite), which makes up more than 90% of the remaining mantle. The core is elemental iron and nickel mostly.

Thus, the most abundant mineral, and molecule, on Earth would be silicate perovskite. Paradoxically, it hardly (if ever) is found on the surface..."

Based on this reddit answer,
    H2O makes up a much smaller proportion of the earth than 99%.
    Check your facts before blurting out absurdities plz.

16. ^ I think they meant the Earth's surface when they were referring to the Earth, and just weren't specific enough

17. "Although water covers 70 percent of the Earth's surface, water is actually a rare substance that represents just 0.05 percent of the Earth's total mass"

Just googled "what percentage of the earth's mass is water" and it provided the surface area as well. Still garbage.

18. Tampons! I stick them up my dogs srón

19. Is this still tampon thread?

20. I hate tampons. It’s quite annoying that i can’t stick them in, but the D just goes in fine. o maybe TMI

Anyways I think the first time i tried using one, it was really painful and i’ve got this pain associated with tampons. It’s bit weird