Tampons

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by Wesday, May 28, 2019.

1. Fixed

2. The 50% black in me is cringing and screaming “That’s racist” yet the white part is like “Haha yeah.”

3. Have you tried imagining that the tampon is a dinosaur?

4. Me i have a fear.. on losing you ohhhhhhhhhhhh daaaanngg ???? lol ??

5. Alicia is disgusting her only friends r those no life forum trolls

6. Yeah whatever man

7. I am so afraid to close my eyes in the shower. Like if I'm washing my face I feel like someone is going to bust in. It seriously makes me panic every single time and its very annoying.

8. ^ that's wack. After I shampoo, I'm afraid to open my eyes. I keep them clenched until I know there's no shampoo left and my hands are clean, then I rub my eyes open.

Ig cause I'm afraid of getting soapy water in them but that seems more likely/painful than SWAT busting down my bathroom door :lol:

9. Oooo yes! Those are my fave pads to use too! Super thin can barely feel them and they definitely hold a lot! ?

10. I have never been afraid of spiders. I used to play with them when I was little

11. One way to view it. Tampons are collecting bacteria and germs as they lay inside your body which is infinitely grosser to me

12. Support

13. You didn't learn in health class? They also have descriptions of how to in the boxes. But it's better not to anyway

14. Hmmm I was considering ordering some period panties. Idc anyone whose tried them tho and I want more information

15. Too much testosterone can make men become effeminate too tho. That's why male steroid users start growing breasts and stuff. The body is complicated.

16. And too much soy can also become problematic for women. In general, avoid foods that are gonna mess up your hormonal balance. Don't a a soy boy.

17. Rt tho my male friend told me this hilarious (to me) story of one of his exes. Apparently she got very drunk and couldn't remember taking out her tampon before they had sèx so she was terrified when she couldn't find it after and made him research tss for at least an hour and look around to try and see if it was still in her. They apparently broke up very quickly after

18. Basically yeah

19. I'd rather you not procreate

20. Still better than alicia procreating