Tampons

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by Wesday, May 28, 2019.

1. Where are the mods. Ate_Em called me a bad word

2. Stop adding stuff to my quotes

3. Eve was made from Adam's rib. She is apart of him, created from him. Biblically speaking, women come from men. Therefore, your issues with women also stem from men... as women are of men.

4. Look at you trying to avoid responsibility by going a completely different route. Typical girl move 

5. Aye stop talking to me

6. It shows that it was edited. I didn't.

7. Wednesday be like: “life is a highway, I wanna ride it until someone tells the truth then I’ll go a completely different route that makes no sense all night long”

8. Why are we bringing religion into this?

9. He's just insane. Don't mind him

10. I never received an apology from you for when I listened to you the first time you asked me to stop talking about you but you continued to mention me negatively. I called you out on the disrespect and have not received an apology... in fact, you actually continued to mention me while also acknowledging my callout.

I will leave you alone once you issue a genuine public apology to me. You know that I have ability to follow my word and leave you alone, as demonstrated before. All I ask is for it to be mutual, and for you to apologize for continuing to mention me.

11. Only time I mentioned you is when I told Alicia to be like you when I asked you to stop talking to me. That is in no way negative towards you. No apology needed

12. ??‍♀️

13. Please read the first link I posted, as it shows you mentioning me negatively. I also want ALL mentions of me by you to cease, regardless of whether they are positive, negative, or neutral. You will not participate in my life narrative.

I say an apology is required for me to respect your wishes. It is your decision whether or not to listen to me, but I am up front in providing you the promised consequences if you do not. If you have the free will to not listen to me, then I have the free will to not listen to you. I will not provide respect to someone that will not give the same to me, and I do not think that is an unreasonable request.

?

14. Why are you asking for respect if you don’t know what it is?

15. Yo so one time when I was watching a documentary with a friend, they make some assertion about the topic that I know is false, then the program immediately contradicted them and they just said "yup" and nodded like it was actually an affirmation of their belief :lol: idk if they were covering it up or genuinely thought that it was in line with their thinking.

This thread reminded me of that.

16. Well, alright then. You made your choice, and now I've made mine.

Feel free to apologize publicly anytime, if you ever change your mind.

?

17. I dont even use them. I've tried before and I'm just way too scared.

19. Pls leave the blowup doll out of my thread pls