Tampons

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by Wesday, May 28, 2019.

1. Honestly the that’s probably the dumbest story and shows that neither party had any common sense what so ever

2. Are you a blood or a nun?

3. Yea it’s the dumbest story to a woman because women can’t do any wrong in their mind

4. I’m the bloodiest monk

5. No I know when I’ve done something wrong I just think all parties involved in this specific story that you have chosen to use as an example, had zero common sense and probably would not have happened had they known any better.

6. Adam was stupid, too. They both were until they ate the fruit, that was the whole point. God didn't want humans to think for themselves. And Jesus had lots of female friends. If you sincerely believe that nonsense donut cherry pick the bible.

7. I think it would have been better if the woman didn’t try to drag the man down with her, just like what happens in today’s world, literally.

8. Cherry pick? It’s an example, stupid girl

9. You're illogical, stupid troll

10. How am I illogical? It’s straight out of the Bible and it still applies to the world today. You’re just another example of a bïtch that doesn’t use her cojones

11. Adam wasn’t punished for taking the apple. The Bible says he was punished for listening to his bïtch. Read up on it

12. She didn’t try to drag that idiot into anything. He had the full capability to say no but the only thing that went through Adam’s head was “sure, I’ll have a bite!” So once again, both parties are at fault

13. ^^

14. That's definitely not what it says

15. Women seriously can’t believe they’re smart creatures 

16. That’s 100% what it says. I’m not going to argue with an idiot who doesn’t have their facts straight

17. Imagine someone who believes in a sky daddy thinking he's smart

18. you’re not going to derail this conversation. Get your facts straight

19. LMAO you've already derailed the conversation

20. You know that’s not what I’m talking about. Use your cojones