Tampons

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by Wesday, May 28, 2019.

1. It's also grounded in truth tho. Soy beans are known to promote the production of eostrogen.

Soy boys are often vegan because soy was traditionally used as a prevalent dietary supplement for animal products. It's all good and well for women to be soygirls, but the resulting effeminization in men leading to increased breast size, softening of the sausage, etc. are things that most men dread.

I wonder if the meat/veg-masculine/feminine relationship stems from our times as hunter gatherers in which men predominantly hunted and women predominantly gathered. While I imagine we still ate together, snacking and other things might have meant that the male body was better adjusted to meat.

I don't think hormones have too much to do with that. But it's food for thought.

2. Kefo comin’ in with that knowledge

3. Yea my tïts are all muscle, no saggy lump of fat filled with baby milk here

4. Boobs aren’t filled with milk until the woman starts producing hormones that tell her body that she is pregnant
    Get educated

5. Makes you wonder how many others lies he believes

6. Who cares? Men just like to feel the tïts

7. I like to feel Jello before I eat it. ?

8. I like to fill balloons with sand sometimes and pretend they're boobies

9. Valid

10. I ️ böobies

11. Someone leash their monkey pls^

12. Me: Men, tell us your scary tampon story :)

Men:...

Me: okay tell me about your period problems.

Me: pregnancy issues? Fear of walking home alone? Anything?

Me: your views on abortion?

Men: okay let me tell you why it should be illegal in this seven page essay and how it affects all of us equally.

13. Guys also fear walking home alone. Especially the shorter/skinnier/ethnic minority types.

14. I know that and I also experience it. Especially when I'm heading to and from college. But I also know when a conversation is not about me or my issues. not trying to be rude no hate mate

15. The reason that so many people speak on the topic is that they could relate to the child. It could have been them that was aborted. Male or female.

And that child is a voiceless party in the discussion.

Pregnancy isn't merely a health issue for the mother. Half of the chromosomes in the fetus, which are of the father, give fathers a right to speak on the topic as well.

I think that that rhetoric, treating a potential child as simply a health/hygeine issue that only concerns the mother and the mother is false and kills discussion because it diminishes the involvement of other parties: the father and child.

It is pretty well accepted that it impacts mothers more than fathers, but it can be seen as a literally life or death decision for the child.

It might not be your issue because you're not involved, but maybe one day you'll want a child of your own.

16. i can’t even start to list everything i’m scared of. i feel like i always join a convo like “[thing they’re talking about] is absolutely terrifying”.

and then tice always replies with yOuRe sCaReD oF EvErYtHiNG

snakes and the ocean (being beneath the surface) are probably my biggest fears tho... so much i should probably start calling them phobias

17. Yea I want a kid. My past generation went thru life for me to be here, I will do the same. Just need to find a bïtch that ain’t stupid

18. this just reminded me that i’m scared of stepping on insects/any other weird animal thingy because it makes me extremely uncomfortable. i always check where i’m putting my feet and i can’t even step on an ant 

19. you're literally scared of everything. you wont eat fruit bc bugs have touched them