Silences and bans V.1

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by -N_G-TheSlenderman, Nov 28, 2012.

1. [​IMG]

0.o Owner has veto power on thread...it seems.

2. *thread.

Yeah. I got the same response. They told Zach that if OP asks you to leave, you have to, no matter what. But I emailed them myself and they told me you dont Have to, but it's recommended. That was last week. So apparently you cant get silenced anymore if you don't leave.

3. Ask support that question over and over, you'll get a different response. Even mods get different responses, so it's hard for any one to follow tou other the what's in the help section. And according to that op can only make you leave if you have spammed or broken tou.



4. Ip ban? Change ip it takes 5 min xD

5. Woah. I missed a lot :roll:

6.  Well dang. As some pointed out, there were errors. But this will still help out the Pimd community, especially noobs.

Zach in response to what you said on page 5, I assume you mean you 3 help out the most by making threads on forums? Please correct me if I am wrong about that. There are other ways that people can help, not everyone has the time, or skills to be able to write a lengthy thread such as this. I personally chose to help out by teaching noobs. If you happen to see someone with an inappropriate status, tell them why they should change it, and instruct them to check out the TOU and help sections.

You may not be reaching a mass audience such as this, but if enough people start helping instead of hating, then we can make a difference here. Anyways, that's my two cents . Nice thread slender

Adelaide likes this.
  7. Sir, I help by creating threads, responded to threads asking questions. But I also watch campus, I watch and reply to those who ask for help or have a question, those who I see break tou when no moderator on, sometimes ill send then a gift and warn them of their wrong doing. I don't just focus on threads, i lurk on campus a damn lot more than forums. And what I meant, was that us three are the three that respond to questions the most, our names seems to pop up the most on a question thread, so for misunderstanding.



8. Thanks for the clarification

9. Warrior and slender and you make threads. Warrior isn't really talking on forums much now and slendy makes threads. So how did you work that one out?

10. Your names do not pop up the most on question threads. Yours appears a lot but doesn't make it the most

11. Stop arguing ,_, I think I'll ask for some replies to be deleted...

12. Talk about taking a thread off-topic :roll:

13. Oh well.. It was nice though 

DEXTUR

14. Well done, good post.

As for all the arguing I honestly don't see the point.. He said he doesn't want to become a mod he just wants to make pimd a better place, don't we all?

As for grammar, everyone makes mistakes, and they also learn from them.. So shush.

You have never seen a 'Permanently Silenced' Ban on campus, well he has shown us a picture of it so now you have. It's not like he is going to make up a picture just to prove he is right is he??

All the haters; use something called common sense.. That might get you somewhere in life..

Anyway, rant over.
    Amazing thread..
    Glad it has been sticked.

Pîx

15. Blocky is such an insufferable maggot.The first few pages of this thread were plagued by an unfortunate disease.Nice thread man it will help a few not get silenced or help them navigate out of one.Congrats on getting it stickied that is quite an achievement

16. How can I appeal for an unsilence?!? Im kind of confused.

17. email support@athinkingape.com and include these informations in your email:
    - Your username
    - The game you are playing (Party in my Dorm)
    - The reason of your silence

You might also write with decent english, not SMS texting.