Silences and bans V.1

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by -N_G-TheSlenderman, Nov 28, 2012.

1. How do I get email on the game I'm done with this just tell me some so I get of this stuped game WTF what wrong with this game

2. Someone msg king_p82 and tell him Kik luv Cheerioes

3. •﹏•

4. How do you appeal a silence? Who eould you even need to contact? If a silence/ban is found to be unfair, will it still be held against you. I.e you can only have 3 silences without a perm silence, would an appealled silence count as 1/3?

5. To appeal, you have to contact the developers by sending an email at support@athinkingape.com stating:
    -Your username
    -The reason of the silence
    -Proof of its unfairness (if it's the case)
    -The game you play (party in my dorm)
    -Any other useful information

The developers are less likely to unsilence you for a regular 24 hours silence. If they unsilence you for that kind of silence, it will still be counted as a valid silence, if what I was told is still actual.

6. May I get off perm

7. I don't wanna be silenced

8. What if ive been silenced for 2 times by posting in campus. And the other one is from forum like i posted some bypass do i get a perm silence for that?

9. You should not silence for 3months only 1 week or give a warning

10. personally, I think that permanent should really be permanent unless the person has real arguments to prove that the silence should be lifted.

11. Please can i get unsileneced i got perm silinced because i gave someone my ps3 name j31 told me not to after i told him so thats unfair

12. No that's 100% fair. If you would have read the rules in the first place, you wouldn't have had this problem.

13. ive been silenced for more than three months i was wondering if i can play again >.< i miss the game !!

14. UNSILENCED BACHELOR HUNK

Im appealing to lift the penalty they impose, i dont think i deserve such action. Please consider my appeal. Thanks you so much, im glad to continue on patronizing your business!

15. I request a delete on this thread. rules changed and now the thread isn't accurate. So make it disappear.

16. WHAT IS THIS IS SOOOOO LONG

17. My friend is banned, when he tries to long it says you are expelled.

18. Log* sorry

19. I'll experience this too quite soon. That's a reason why I want this thread to be deleted. I won't let my work to ATA.