Recommendations for ATA to Include in the Game.

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Basically_just_bored_, Dec 3, 2020.

1. this isn't any extra work, it's just putting the male and female avi in the same box and being able to get both of them at the same time. don't see the issue if they managed to pull it already

2. It is extra work unless they delete 2 sets of box rewards

3. Add button being able to be turned on or off, Avitars being customizable to give players more of a creative chance on here,

The "add" button being able to set on or off on personal profiles, customizable avatars giving players more creative freedom, when you go to the club button it shows you the clubs you would be able to join based on your stats instead of just random clubs that your stats might not be able to meet (if there is a set stat on the clubs)

4. The game wasnt designed to be fully customizable. It would have to be completely recoded on how the game works to do that.

kasey948 likes this.
  5. I think PIMD should add an “OPEN ALL” feature to their boxes with the option of x1 (of course), x5, x10, x50 and maybe something more for avid grinders. I think that system should apply to LITE boxes, *speed up reward boxes, furniture boxes. All the boxes, probably, and the token-spinner. I cannot tell you how angry I am that it takes me forever to get through even 10 speed up rewards (not even 1/10 of all my speed up rewards)…
    Let me know what you think people?! ATA!? Make it happen😭

Stonette and BloodyKisses like this.
  6. It will never happen for lite boxes or standard boxes or it will constantly crash the servers during collectathon. Search forums. Its been mentioned 755846837tyoeg8384u7378475r8374 times

7. Give clubs the option to automatically demote people who join to guests.

8. That wont go down well especially fothose who are admins with gold pasesr

9. Hey ! Apologies if this has been said, but I returned to the game after an extended break yesterday, and I got thinking to my previous times on the app, all the changes that have been made etc...

I love seeing the PIMD community group grow and change, and it's just been really clear to me this time around the sheer number of RP's and Sellers'. Now I know we have forums for these but not everyone can navigate them.

I propose that ATA, firstly makes 2 more chat channels - or converts the pub, this one for people advertising RP, and the other for sellers , could even call it THE MARKET. Then secondly try implement a bigger crackdown, so that the campus / general chat doesnt become clouded with adverts for items/roleplay.

10. There’s a lot less RP requests than before (the RP channel a few years ago) and it can still be considered silenced on campus chat. However, there’s also a form leniency where it is more on warnings and try to reach new players with a reminder that it should be in the RP channel.
    The fine line (grey area) with this is when you advertised your club with a club banner for RP club.

Also, the general chat would mostly be empty without the advertisement for selling items / advertising for their tutorial quests (getting hire/ask for a gift/ make friends, etc. ) or for story pass.
    And asking for a trade (the snapshot items) in the tutorial quests for new players would need to be remodelled before even thinking about adding another channel for their purpose.

There’s also PIMD Discord that has tremendously help some players.

BloodyKisses and PineappleOreos like this.
  11. Pub was made to get rp out of campus. Its nit atas fault people decided to move general chat there to. Trade chat was tested in that beta but musnt of been any good coz never got added

PineappleOreos likes this.
  12. Let us open more than 1 speed up box at a time PLEASEEE I have like 600 and it’s so time consuming

13. Ban rp cuz y’all just making alts to ask for shrexual chat and calling it rp

PeachyKitty and BloodyKisses like this.
  14. Box keys and furniture keys should be available to win on the spinner. Also there should be a search bar in gift section to make it easier to find items.

PeachyKitty and Pterodactyl like this.
  15. The graphics very baaaad i can't c most of things even my avatar and most of time only c black screen just press buttons

16. That sounds like a issue with your phone display

GoddessHailey likes this.
  17. An open all button for the time boxes and lite boxes..

18. OPEN ALL BUTTON FOR SPEED UP REWARD BOXES

kasey948 likes this.
  19. A way to get old avis

kasey948 likes this.
  20. I believe some old avatar has returned during St-Patrick Hunt; some are are on the web store and other most likely on PRIDE month.

not sure if you are a collector of all avatars