Recommendations for ATA to Include in the Game.

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Basically_just_bored_, Dec 3, 2020.

1. Tradable dns and ecs😌

PeachyKitty and kasey948 like this.
  2. This got removed from the game coz people were abusing it

StrongDreamer likes this.
  3. when did they have that option😱🥲

4. Many years ago

5. There is a black background on my club chat and when I write the letters are also typed in black. The issue is that i am not able to see what i am writing and i is making me feel frustrated. Please fix. Thanks for your hard work.

Devon likes this.
  6. It's been mentioned many times before but we need an open all for speed-up rewards not even a new mechanic just copy pasta from other ATA games.

7. This is a ios issue not a game issue. Try a different keyboard theme

kasey948 likes this.
  8. Can we PLEASE choose avi genders? I wanted Springtime Sprite so badly but of course I got the male like always.

9. I believe in you that you will have the time to earn it. (Looking at your pace and showcase) for that avatar. 😊
    You do need to be active on parties to earn those side drops. 🙇‍♀️

10. WE NEED RAMADAN HUNT

Charlia likes this.
  11. Impossible to to give hunts for every occasion by ATA 🤣

12. I know who that player was as I farmed him off the game under my old ign

DinosAreTheOldestCars likes this.
  13. What's the point of a silent to appeal if I can't appeal it?

14. You can. The point is to take a strike off your acc if you were wrongly silenced

15. I do want a Belgian themed hunt it would be awesome to see it coming here

16. So furniture/ storyline / and stat items , right? Or monthly furniture could also work 🤔
    Would you prefer food stat items to represent Belgium 🇧🇪 or learning a new language or something else ☺️
    Just trying to get this idea elaborated more so more people gain an interest in it.
    It could also be in the hunt suggestion thread.

17. I second this, can ATA please include this. I have too many speed ups and it is taking forever to open all. I cant be spending all day tapping to open and tapping each and every item to move on to the next. I’ve gotten tired to open and tap and tap non stop and thus the speed ups piled which is even worse now.

PeachyKitty likes this.
  18. Long press or "hit all" for actions in parties. I hate clicking 50 times 🙃
    "Open all" for speedup boxes, we get too many!

PeachyKitty and -ThC-Kaisarissa like this.
  19. make it easy for people to get leaderboard avi’s as so many people would like them but can never get onto leaderboard

20. That’s the point in them as it’s lb they’re exclusive, those are available for those who work to get on there, I’d recommend booking flashes and booking at multiple ec clubs if you’re trying to get on to the lb or it’ll be a ton of money on keys