Recommendations for ATA to Include in the Game.

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Basically_just_bored_, Dec 3, 2020.

1. This is a thread to put any ideas you have that would improve the game. Anything you think would make it more user friendly, easier to play, etc. Not something just you want, something that will genuinly help all of us on PIMD.

2. I will start.
    • Adding an online toggle. It would be great to allow a user to toggle their online status on and off. Sometimes I dont want people to know I am online.
    • A search bar in the gifts section. I have lots of stat items, to search for a specific one would be awesome.
    • A pop up list of possible tags when creating a thread. How do we know what tags are available?
    Anyone who has ideas can post here, but be sure they will improve the app for everyone, not just you.

I hope ATA will discover this thread!

3. Custom Ava’s
    Tradable Ava’s

4. A convenient battle button in "Blocked" list

5. Convenient attack button. Lol. When hitting parties. Like when you press hard the button it will automatically attack until the bar gets empty. Tradeable cat and kinis please.

6. War tag. Make your opponent unable to hit parties while they are on peace tag

7. I agree with this all!

They are working on implementing a search in gifts.

Also, from what I can see tags in forums are toggled to only be used by developers --- the tags are stuff like "CURRENT EVENT" and "LIMITED TIME CONTENT" you see next to subjects. It would be interesting if ATA could create some tags for regular users to use to help stand out, such as maybe "GUIDE" or "SUGGESTION". I know sometimes users make their own "tags" in place of that. For example all my guides have "[Guide]" at the beginning of their subject.

8. I don't remember which thread it was but someone had suggested before to add another page in the showcase where you can keep the items that you wished to have by selecting it from other player's showcases. It would serve as a remainder for yourself and also make traders aware of whatever you want to buy. Sure, it would require a lot of work to get this working but it would be handy I think.

9. The furni lovers will like this: the ability to "preview in dorm" any furniture. You can do it with the ones in shop but it would be super useful to see how an item not available in the shop looks in your dorm before you trade for it or something. Sometimes I buy an item thinking it'll look good in there but then it doesn't and I have to do one of those dreaded resells. 🙃

10. 1) A Forum tutorial for the newbies to let them know Forums exist and they can utilise it whenever needed like Prices/Any other help.
    2) Improve the BL/Hitting Range, it is ridiculous for a 10mcs to hit back a 40-50mcs bully who call themselves farmer.
    3) Improved Hunt ideas, every Hunt seems like the anniversary of previous years' Hunt's.
    4) Make spamming in pub/campus silenceable offence again.

11. Santa avis for the Christmas hunt😂😂🥺🥺❤️❤️ Please!!

12. VERY good idea!

13. I disagree with this one. This is unfair to the poeple who are being hit for a stupid reason, and use the peace tag to avoid it.

14. you can always just cf lol most farmers don’t even have unreasonable cf terms unless they like ... really hate you for some reason but in that case, you wouldn’t be getting hit for a “stupid reason”

Infamous, Muschi and Kefo like this.
  15. Ooo how about an “empty my dorm room” button so I don’t have to remove each item individually when decorating 🌝 and while we’re at it maybe a “save in my favorite dorms” option so I can go back to certain designs in the future 👀

16. How about a "seen at ##:##" in pm.
    Maybe even club chat 🌚

WAP, Canela, bubbly and 12 others like this.
  17. Cats and kinis should be tradeable just like other items. It's not convenient to always leave the club and get back just to drop the item.

18. In my old club i had a member put in sfw coz she wouldnt send the guy nudes n blocked him on line. So yes people do farm for stupid reasons

19. Why tho

20. why not 🌚

Malice, burk, -_Hope_- and 1 other person like this.