Recommendations for ATA to Include in the Game.

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Basically_just_bored_, Dec 3, 2020.

1. Please make a Valentines Day Story Pass 2023 even though the gaming one is still ongoing. I would love sexy avatar pass. Please make it happen

BloodyKisses and LadyDaisy like this.
  2. I second this 💜🌼

DanaDangerous likes this.
  3. For the shards that are found in the hunt boxes which last the year (eg birthstones, tarot, marble)... Can we please get Disney princesses and their love interest inspired 🥺💜

Hemera and xAmber like this.
  4. A full unload button for parties, instead of repeatedly pressing to fully unload on party

xAmber likes this.
  5. No this will constantly break the servers. If you are to lazy to tap a button a few times then pick a different game to play

6. Love that idea but they can get in a lot of trouble from Disney.

Muschi likes this.
  7. They’ve copied a lot of things… I wouldn’t be surprised they’d do this too.

BloodyKisses likes this.
  8. In the relationship window, if rs' use matching Avis, a special pose for that screen. Instead of them being offset and neither one fits on the screen

xAmber, Witchee, BloodyKisses and 2 others like this.
  9. You use 2 amps, you can use the party category amp then drop a wild amp on top of that. It does increase the amount on the money bars

Muschi likes this.

10. Direct copies will break copyright yes. But thats why thechage things enough to be safe from it

11. Hello. SO this is just a suggestion. The slow climb is a pain for higher players. ATA should make another way other then partying to make money.

Spins you can get some sometimes if you're lucky, offerwall you only gain ec, so can you also make a free option, like ads you can watch where you make 1B per and the limit is 10 or 20 a day? 10B to 20B a day. This Could be quite useful and helpful because not everyone can pay on the game with actual money ☺ THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME.

12. Ynmgjc
    :)bfhckh

13. What is the meaning of stats and how do we upgrade the stats?

14. Stats are your strength/intelligence they can help toward the pvp aspect of the game. Upgrade with the cash you earn from playing the game. if you have any questions in the future I’d recommend using this thread as it is specifically for pimd related questions

NubianEmpress3 and Muschi like this.
  15. bring. back. the. original. way. of. getting. avis.

16. This is no longer a pvp based game. Pvp still exists but this is now advertised as a rp game

17. pvp doesn't have anything to do with my recommendation

18. The original game was purely pvp

19. A wild amp?

20. Can be used on any party. You buy them in the shop