Recommendations for ATA to Include in the Game.

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Basically_just_bored_, Dec 3, 2020.

1. i wasn't thinking about that. i want to be able to get both male and female avis from the events without the boxes.

2. They got split to lower the workload on the design staff coz they were over worked and stressed. Alot of things got cut back. Im hoping ata have hired a bunch of extra staff tho with the amount of stuff they been pumping out lately

3. I would like to see a club blocked list, something that the President and maybe VPs have access to.

Id like to see this work similarly to the personal profile blocked list where it will apply regardless if the user changes their ign, prevent them from requesting to join, and perhaps prevents all admins with invite powers from sending them an invite.

kasey948, KEE, MizzRedd and 3 others like this.
  4. i need to be able to get both the male and female avis from boxes or at least get to choose which one to get from the box. it's crushing when you work hard in an event, just for an avi you didn't anticipate getting. I remember when both male and female avis were available to get at the same time, it was way more simpler then and i think everyone would be happier that way.

5. It got split coz doing 8 sets of avis was to much work load for the staff ontop of everything else they had to do as well. They will never let people pick and choose whst they want from boxes coz whats the incentive to come back and keep playing

6. Hi, I just want to suggest: is it possible to change our RS background, like depending on event hunt, pimd background introduction, if we have choice, like in dorm wallpaper and exclusive BG in our RS area? To look more cute, I just find it boring in a park, or in the middle of a garden park, etc. That's all. Please notice me.Tysm.^^

7. Would love to be able to favorite my favorite avatars because I flop back and forth between my top 10 and don’t always like to scroll through my list of avis to find them

8. You can favorite (starred your favorite avatar that you own) it’s been there since starred became a feature.

Edit : 👇

When you tap on your avatar to reach your profile.
    You scroll down and there’s a section of your profile called “items”

JulieWho and MizzRedd like this.
  9. Must be a ios feature coz i dont got that option in items only in showcase which avis arnt part of

BloodyKisses and GoddessHailey like this.
  10. Ah good to know @DinosAreTheOldestCars . I have on IOS ; on profile this => showcase
    [​IMG]
    And on my profile farther below (scrolling down) I have items
    [​IMG]

which allow me to do this .
    So I’m guessing @MizzRedd is looking to do.
    This is my example of my screen on IOS *

[​IMG]

MizzRedd likes this.
  11. [​IMG]

Looks like this on android. But only older avis grouped together. Newer avis from previus year are mixed in with the items

BloodyKisses likes this.
  12. They need to add a feature where you can pay ecs to send your farm a full regen, that way farmers can rectify their farms sping. they already have the option to send your rs a full regen in your “date” list, so I don’t see why this idea would be difficult to implement.

13. This would destroy the game. People would constantly wake up to $0 unable to play the game and uninstall

14. It also falls under trading ec/dn which got removed from the game for a reason

15. I don’t think that would really be the case, especially if they set it up a certain way. Let’s say they made the cost 20ecs, for example.That would add up very quickly. Just to do it 5 times that would cost a player $10. I don’t think people would be blowing tons and tons of money to do it every single time they are hitting someone;or even have that much disposable money to do it even if they wanted to. They could also cap it where you can only use the feature so many times per 24 hours or even a limit on how many times you can do it to one player. The issue with this game is that getting a cf is nearly impossible anymore. People are more likely to cf when they are losing cash. But if you can’t hit people while they are in parties making cash, because they sp all day long, then you can’t hurt them. You can sit on someone all day long and never get a single hit on them, and then they bank cash when they go to sleep, therefore all your hits while they are sleeping don’t matter to them because they are losing $0. There are so many features catering to fairies, like peace tags, bank, piggies, and not being able to be hit when you don’t have enough energy. But there really aren’t any features catering towards people who partake in PvP.

BloodyKisses likes this.
  16. There are many who spend hundreds and even thousands of dollars every day. $10 is nothing. Pvp is being phased out. This is turning into a kids rp game

17. I'm pretty sure one or both of these ideas has already been suggested but I'm too lazy to look through to find either.

Anyways:
    1. We should be able to save dorms we made somewhere so that we can switch between dorms. Like, I want to be able to switch between a leveled dorm and One I really enjoy or whatever I'm in the mood for. Would also help dorm sellers showcase what dorms they're selling quickly and efficiently.

2. I want to be able to equip furniture from my showcase from the furniture tab or the search tab. Idk if it's on iOS but as an android user, I don't have the feature to. It'd help me search what I have and how many I have with the same option as equipping it. Like you can do for Avatars in Items.

Those are two ideas I would hope to see implemented. Credit due to anyone who thought of these before me.
    Again, I'm lazy.

18. Why not have furniture in alphabetical order per Dorm collection. It would make it a lot easier when searching and selling and collecting dorm rooms especially some of the older dorms you cant find complete inventory for

PeachyKitty likes this.
  19. Coz its better to have furni together with their own set.

20. Just wanted to leave a suggestion here. Unsure if it was suggested already or not. But I think it’s good to extend other stuff to players who were loyal to the game. For example those who stuck around for years or every year played to get some sort of special avatar, etc.

PeachyKitty likes this.