POST QUESTIONS ABOUT PIMD HERE

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Ryan, May 16, 2011.

1. Dw love I'm busy in something ill be back. I'm giving you time to ug a bit more so i can get more cash😏

2. Avi coins havnt even been out for 1yr yet i don't think. So no one knows the anser to that. But id say its likely to be a yearly thing

3. Coz i don't like these fall avi so I'm planning to keep those coins and ill buy avi next year if ATA gives again. Idk.

4. These coins will likely only be for this year, as they are called "Fall 2021" coins specifically. So I'd say you cannot save them, just like the tester coins from May can't be used for these ones.

-BlackShadow- likes this.
  5. Up to you if you wanna take the risk or not

6. Does anyone know what average stat item prices are or where I can find them?

7. For Furniture price check please click here and ask questions about which Furniture you want to check its price.

For Showcase item price check please click here and ask questions about what mics item you want to price check.

Thankyou🤝

8. 125kcs: 1-2c
    250kcs: 4c
    500kcs: 8c
    750kcs: 12c
    1mcs: 16c
    2mcs: 32c
    3mcs mix: 1b

Idk past that

9. I see, I was starting to think the prices had lowered my mistake. Thanks a bunch XD

10. Thank you I can never find the right forums that's a big help😅

11. Idk what asian campus prices are. Usul cheaper on there

12. For Asian Campus, stat prices are indeed lower 😕
    125kcs: 1c
    250kcs: 2-3c
    500kcs: 5-6c
    750kcs: 7-9c
    1mcs: 12-13c
    1.5mcs: 16-18c
    2mcs: 24-28c
    3mcs mixed (500kcs/1mcs min): 1b
    3mcs single: 1b-1b5c

Issa little hard to find bento sellers for 3mcs no min on Asian campus 😢
    Ofc, if your stat items are from old hunts/rare, the prices would be more expensive

13. Can you trade or gift ECs to another player? And if you can, how?

14. You cannot.

15. Sometimes I really wish they can bring this feature back so I can transfer ecs between my main and alt accounts lmaoooo

16. Last time many players missused this feature. They opened alts purchased the staterpack and transferred a lot of ecs from alts to main
    And people got scammed too.
    Thankyou ATA pulledout this feature from game.
    Ecs sould be hard to collect & costly 😂

17. I completed an offer and was awarded no gems for it? The one for Hint Water. :/

18. Ah it was mailed. 10/10

19. If its related to offerwall you can send mail to Tapjoy support ATA cant ca anything about it.

20. I keep saying this term sfw.What does it stand for?