POST QUESTIONS ABOUT PIMD HERE

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Ryan, May 16, 2011.

1. Hi. Go to your profile and click on the edit button which is in the red circle ⬇️
    [​IMG]

Then Write your IGN in the marked box⬇️
    [​IMG]

Note: Your first Name change will be free. After that whenever you will change yo IGN (In Game Name) It will cost 20ecs per name change.

Thankyou🔥

2. Would it be possible to have hunt items that have dye-able materials to be color changed using the furniture dyes in the store?

3. Asking for littles without specifying 18+ is a banable offence. You lucky you still even on the game at all

4. So then deal with it or buy a new phone

5. Possible? Yes. Likely to happen? I dout it

6. Woke up and chose violence lol

7. Hello, this is my first time posting here. Is this just a type of bug? In the past parties of Big in Japan, the actions eat and peace sign gives me more than 30M I think. But earlier this day I upgraded my dorms and the cash that the party went down to 18.8M to both said actions. How can I fix this? Thanks for the future response.

8. Just invest 25.5billion+ cash in tutors and see the magic 😚.

To make ~2.5x as much money per hit, spend money on tutors, totalling 15M for every 1,000'cs (1k'cs') in your base stats / 15b for every 1M'cs'.

For more information please visit this ⬇️ thread and read spoilers.

https://forum.partyinmydorm.com/threads/guide-for-new-players.142578/

Thankyou🤪

Iriesa likes this.
  9. Not a bug. You need max plunder to get the most out of parties. The more you upgrade the more you need spent on tutors otherwise you lose money. You need to spend 15b on tuts per 1mcs of your stats. So you need 27b spent on tutors to suit your current stats. The tuts stats dont matter just their value. Can be all on 1 or spread out over a few. As long as the total spent adds up to what you need you are fine

10. Someone keeps hitting me and stealing my money....i had 150b now i have any...and he data he stops if i have him 10bentos saying those are the rules plsssss help 🥺🥺🥺

11. Standard farming. You can either pay the bentos or ignore and he will stop when he gets bored. Bank your cash in the meantime as you get it to save it. Theres no set rules for farming apart from cant take or demand anything of ec value for cf. And general 'farming law' made by the players of once cf is granted you dont hit them again ever

Muschi likes this.
  12. Why is there such rule..i took ages but okay i Will see thank u so much 🥺

13. Theres not lol. You don't have to give anything if you don't want to. He will get bored and move on within a couple weeks max. Its how it usul goes. Its up to you if you want to pay cf or not

Muschi likes this.
  14. when does collectathon happen

15. What is the name of the first hunt in PIMD?

16. Swipe to the upcoming tab and you can see if it about to start. Theres a 1hr countdown from there

17. Like the first ever hunt?

18. Yep

I wana see that hunt.

19. Everytime I check for Collectathon today there isn't one, is that normal? Usually they come on every other hour

20. There is usually one every other hour but I noticed yesterday it had stopped, it could be ata are getting ready to update the xcs it’s not the first time xcs have been taken off and replaced