POST QUESTIONS ABOUT PIMD HERE

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Ryan, May 16, 2011.

1. Why don't you people send a help ticket to ATA?

2. Hey just wanted to know what happens when I have 60 lipsticks or pianos? WM please. I'm still figuring out forum

3. Not for sale. Probly

4. It auto combines into a stat item

5. Some days its just not there. Will probly be back soon

6. You can see all the bb items combination in this thread ⬅️

And i also tagged you there read last.

7. My complete a party task is not working.. I've completed 3 parties so far after changeover and i am not getting my prizes. This game stays shorting me and its getting tiring.

8. Send a help ticket.

9. I've been looking for a few hours with no luck, so figured it wouldn't hurt to ask here.... is there a complete list anywhere showing how many materials (including nuts, bolts and washers) are needed to upgrade furniture each level up to level 20 ?
    Every guide I found only goes to level 11 and I'm completely lost as to where to find one that goes past that.
    Any assistance is much appreciated.

10. Yeah, unfortunately this guide is the most comprehensive we have and it does only give the component requirements up to level 10. Community help is needed to gather further information for it.

11. Hi, I got banned from PIMD because I forgot the age limit for PIMD and included ages 13 and up welcome in my club info so I'd like to find out if I can apologize and get unbanned to fix it or apologize and find out when my ban ends. Can anyone help?

12. Sending a help ticket is the only way to even try. But id say cut your losses. Theres a good chance you will just get banned again. Its not hard to tell this is a adult game with the shit that goes on here so thats a shitty excuse tbh

13. He stopped i Guess, tyyy for the explanation once again 😊

DinosAreTheOldestCars and Muschi like this.
  14. When doing invite or ec parties b2b with no dns. Which part of the party do you hit to yield more drops or does it not matter?

15. What’s “rent a gp”

16. Rent a gold pass. Gold passes are something that you can have in a club where if you leave the club you can instantly join back without needing to be accepted in even if club is on invite only (unsure if still works if club is on closed but it probly does).

Its given out by admins. Exec (not 100% sure if exec can or not tho but know they can buy them for the club), vp or pres. They cost 99ec each to buy so they are never free to get from your club unless you have a really awsome mate.

Renting 1 basically means paying a certain amount to the pres to be able to have a gold pass for a limited amount of time.

Heroine and Muschi like this.
  17. How much does the 2mcs single from the last side quest normally cost?

18. Thank you so much❤️

DinosAreTheOldestCars likes this.
  19. Like if i collect all the fall avi coins byt i don't buy any avi with it , will i get a chance to buy avi after a year? When ATA again launch fall avis? Or its onetime for this year only?