POST QUESTIONS ABOUT PIMD HERE

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Ryan, May 16, 2011.

1. SFW - Strip Farm War.

2. Why are you saying things that you don't know what they are

3. Lmaooooooo

4. How do I leave a club?

5. Go to the club page, scroll to the bottom of the page and tap on the "edit" button next to club settings. Tap on leave club and you're all set

-BlackShadow- likes this.
  6. 1st Step⬇️ Click on the (Club Setting) EDIT Button.
    [​IMG]

2nd Step⬇️ press leave button.
    [​IMG]

Thankyou 🌹

7. Does anyone know how drops like cloudpaca or hypnocats happen from parties? Is it completely random?

8. Completely random and depending on luck. And its not a everyday drop😣

9. Ugh…love the surprise vibes but they’re so exciting I wish they happened more often😩 ty for answering ❤️

10. I wish you will get a cloudpaca, babykisune & Hypocat very soon🌹💜

Joy and poot like this.
  11. So is there a limit for unlinking?
    And idk why there’s a long list of devices? when I only use 3 or 4 devices

[​IMG]

12. Theres not. Ive logged in and out like 4749297494 times. There used to be a limit. Ata just havnt changed the popup words.
    Also every single device linked is every single device you have ever used your acc on. If you are unsure of wtf the other devices are show a screenshot to ata saying you think someone has gotten into your acc. Disconnect all devices from your acc and ask ata for a password reset

Muschi, Hoal and -BlackShadow- like this.
  13. Its been very long you are playing. Yo phone needs a bath.

Hoal likes this.
  14. I’ve logged in and out about 2 trillion times and I’ve been fine.
    But if you don’t remember / recognize the device linking, I would advise you to disconnect each and every device

Muschi and Hoal like this.
  15. 🥱 seems like something or someone is not very innocent 😂

16. First can I get a account back that was used on a different phone and how would I go about doing that.

1. Link this account to a email or facebook account if you want to keep access to it
    2. Send ata a help ticket saying you lost access to a old account coz it was on a old phone
    3. Anser the security questions right
    4. Provide them with a different email address so that they can link the acc to it for you
    Done.
    If you cant anser the security questions right then you wont get the acc back coz you cant prove its yours

Muschi likes this.
  17. How can you describe PiMD, actually?

18. You cant. Theres no way to explain it. No one knows wtf this game is 😂

19. Its a college life roleplay game where you can interact with people all over the world.
    Its can be a game or it can also be a dating app, you just need to find out yo own way to entertain yourself.