POST QUESTIONS ABOUT PIMD HERE

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Ryan, May 16, 2011.

1. I thought having story related stat items would increase my combined stats but it has no effect???

2. Stat items increase your miscellaneous stat bonus, which you can view further down on your profile along with all your other stat bonuses. Your actual stats only increases by increasing the stats in your dorm tower (upgrading/exchanging/buying dormmates)

3. So why does some invite clubs split their parties into sessions? Like S1, S2
    Why don’t they count party numbers like usual?

4. Everyone different i guess

5. Because it doesn’t leave members with leftover parties and they can plan their sessions accordingly also makes preparations for the end of hunt much easier for the admins

Hoal likes this.
  6. So like I just silenced but it said I posted it in campus chat even though what I said was something for pub chat. A chat where vulgar things are allowed to be said as long as they not supposed to be offensive. Cursing is allowed and I was hoping if I can be un silenced for this. Especially for the fact I'm a returning player, I'm no where adjusted to the new rules.

7. You can send in a support ticket if you feel like you have been wrongly silenced. I suggest to also read the updated silencing policy. https://forum.partyinmydorm.com/threads/silencing-policy-updates-2021.144132/

8. Yes pub is more adult friendly but theres still a limit

9. How do i build up my combined stats, idk if building up my dormmates is helping

Also what are stat items and how do i benefit from them?

10. You open dorms and move in dorm mates (skip the even tiers).

Stat items are miscellaneous. They help you in wars (attacking and defending). You can get them from hunt stories, side stories, and story passes. You can also buy them / trade them with other players!

11. Dont level up dorm mates its a waste of time and makes it feel like nothing is happening coz it does fuck all each time. But dorm mates are the way to get your stats up

12. How do you do spotlight? I'm totally clueless in this xc!!

13. Essentially, the longer you have the spotlight for, the more points you gain.
    There are 2 ways to get the spotlight; (1) Be the first player to hit the NPC: TheSpotlight when the XC starts OR (2) hit the player that currently has the spotlight (top player on spotlight lb)

Pewds and Choochiiiiii like this.
  14. So... I created an account on the PC (I saw post from an admin somewhere here that it is ok), I linked it to an email, I accepted that I can't trade, I spend some money and then... I can't login back. Hmm... -_-

Donavin00 likes this.
  15. I lost a cat during cat cafe party. I had two, used one to start it, then accidentally selected the second one when attacking and now it’s gone?? How do I get it back?

16. have you tried reloading? make sure to get rid of the app running on the background too, open the app again and check if the cat came back. if that doesn’t work send a help ticket, to send one press the cog on the upper left corner, then ‘help’ and at the bottom there should be ‘new conversation’ and that’s when u type in ur concerns :))

_SAPPHIRE_ likes this.
  17. Try resetting your ata password (which I’m assuming you’re using) by going to https://www.partyinmydorm.com/transfer/reset.html

If that doesn’t work, my suggestion to you is to send ata a help ticket via help section in game

18. This is a mobile game. Emulators are garunteed to have bugs coz its essentially a hacked system. Buy a phone and download the game from there

19. I'd say its gone now. Gotta be careful when hitting parties to not use your drops as attack items