POST QUESTIONS ABOUT PIMD HERE

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Ryan, May 16, 2011.

1. That number is to big 😶😶😂 holy fuck

2. Is there a max on how many posters can get in a party?

3. How much to charge for a Dog Star party ? 3 chibis per party without dn s ?

4. Your party your rules. Dogs are all new so its all about testing things

Muschi likes this.
  5. I thort get the avis after the 3rd round of the use dn shit. So why on my 3rd round...is the reward still only pigs and a dn 😶 tf is this scam

6. There's probably another quest after that.

7. Im not on the vip ones l im on the normal 1. Im sure ata said gotta repeat 3 times then you get the avi. Im on the 3rd time but the reward isnt avis

8. I know, but there's another quest after the "Use 8 DNs" quest.

9. Round 1:
    Collect 800 posters
    Then
    Use 8dn
    Complete 12 parties

Round 2:
    Collect 800 posters
    Then
    Use 8dn
    Complete 12 parties

Round 3:
    Collect 800 posters
    Then
    Use 8dn
    Complete 12 parties

Then ment to get the avis. But it showing my reward is still just pigs n 1dn

10. You still need to "Make a Choice" after completing the DNs quest. You have to click the 3rd interview question to proceed and get the avi reward. Lol its not actually a quest quest, but still.

11. Thats fuckd but i guesd so is this entire quest line so iight

12. How do you tell if you’re under or overpriced?

13. You check the tutor hire list, plug your hire value in to sort by that, and check the stats of the other tutors around the same cost. How high or low do you rank against them? Are you a bit above average? Ur probably at the right price. If ur at average stats or lower, ur overpriced,
    If ur well above average, ur underpriced.

14. Not making a entire thread just for this. Is the spine under or over the rib cage google aint saying shit

15. The spine is your backbone. It's under when you're lying on your back. I can normally feel it touch things before my back ribs do.

[​IMG]

Your ribs come out from your spine but as you can see, towards the sides, the ribs may come into contact with things before your spine does if ur not perfectly straight-on.

16. Mmk sweet just wanted to make sure it not maybe getting crushed slowly or some shit

17. How do I sell items

18. I couldn’t seem to find the answer when I searched for it myself but what are the red and yellow key orbs for? Do they transform into something? I apologize if this has already been asked and answered 😅

Finn-Giles likes this.
  19. Key orbs transform into keys to open painter boxes that have stat items inside

-MidnightTaro- likes this.
  20. Trade with other players. Chibis and bentos are the common trading currency. Think of it as chibis are coins and bentos are notes. But i suggest you dont for a bit. Theres nothing wrong with letting items build up. Learn the game 1st or you will 100% get scammed by someone coz of you not knowing the value of the items

Muschi likes this.