POST QUESTIONS ABOUT PIMD HERE

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Ryan, May 16, 2011.

1. Thank you. Merry Christmas/Hanukah and a Happy New Year.

2. They only do for holidays

3. Chibi types? I see droppers reluctant to accept pep chibi, why?

4. Cause they're ugly lol

...or at least that's the only reason I've seen so far.

Muschi and Kefo like this.
  5. I think there should be an option to trade or gift avatars. Who agrees?

6. The devs have already spoken on this, several times, and said it will not happen. :)

Shard avatars are their way of making avatars that can be traded/gifted.

7. And I just messaged them and they said that if enough people agree on it they will consider it

DelilahDelphi likes this.
  8. HELP ME GET ATA TO AGREE TO MAKE IT AN OPTION TO TRADE AVATARS💕💕💕💕

Rosie_MorningStar likes this.
  9. Ngl they probably just said that to shut you up

10. I doubt that. Why don't we just try and convince them to make it an option

11. cause we dont want it to be an option 🌚

Sansa and Muschi like this.
  12. You and 27484937402775939 other people over the last 5+ years have been spamming this exact same thing almost daily. They know theres alot of demand for it. They just wanted you to fuck up faster. Its never gonna happen. Deal with it

13. Well saying "make avatar trading!" isn't very persuasive, even if you got hundreds of people saying it. You gotta come up with arguments for how it would be beneficial for the community + profitable for them as a business 🌚 and quite frankly there really isn't much of a convincing argument to be had there.

14. Even if it was a thing i bet avis would be 20+ bentos for a avi so you wouldnt be able to get 1 anyway

Muschi likes this.
  15. Lmao damn.

16. Is there a list of all the monthly spinner items and what they consist of?

17. There is a guide currently in the works, but nothing is posted yet.

NyxAtNight likes this.
  18. Wheres that food thread does it still exist

19. Tagged you on a thread I found, not sure if that's the correct one.

20. Not pimd related but dont see a point in making a entire thread. Only people who known me long enuf will know maybe. Anyone remember the reason i stopped drinking? Did i ever say why on here. Apart from it costs a fuck ton of money i don't actul remember why i stopped 😶