POST QUESTIONS ABOUT PIMD HERE

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Ryan, May 16, 2011.

1. Thanks

_Pristine_ likes this.
  2. Lemme be more specific, how do I run a fcc? What should I do before that flash, and what should I do after that flash? Especially when or if people don’t pay? And how many slots for each fcc?
    Thanks

3. No payment to entry. Easy. Make them gift you the bentos before they enter. Or if they dropping then farm them if they dont drop

4. How do I use wild amps if I don’t see the key in the store?

5. if you click on the amp either in your showcase or in the store, you can then click on the key and purchase it there

Muschi and SecretOtaku like this.
  6. I upgraded a dorm mate and game is not showing the new mate but I get a message saying a level regent already exists there yet game is playing as if it's a vacant spot. I've lost stats and money from hits.

7. Dont upgrade dorm mates its a waste of time. Keep them level 1. Add me and i can teach you how to do it good

8. Thank you

9. How do I run a cat club?

10. I recommend you try admining at one before opening one of your own. As it is now, we have too many cat clubs but regardless, you'll need more than a simple explanation. You'll learn more by being an admin.

Diablo, Muschi, Phobia and 1 other person like this.
  11. Thanks

12. How do I get people to book for my fcc session when I’m hosting it?

13. Advertise in Campus, Pub, forums... A lot of people will also post banners on the walls of people on the hunt leaderboard. However it takes time to establish trust as a host, so you may have a more difficult time finding people to sign up now while you are new to hosting. Also, a lot of people right now have pre-booked weeks in advance for flashes they are attending currently, and more people are soloing cats, so now wouldn't be the most opportune time to pop-up a flash. You'd be better of setting the time/date for two or so weeks from now, perhaps are Christmas or New Year's as people will start looking to pre-book for promos then.

14. How do I earn the items needed for avatars

15. Hello, do you mind specifying which items you are referring to? There's many different items you can earn to collect avatars, all that require different ways of collection. I can give you a personalized answer if you can specify which items you mean! In the mean time though, I recommend checking out my Guide to Avatars!

Phobia likes this.
  16. Thank so much

Muschi likes this.
  17. How do I know which upcoming hunt will have invite parties? Does invite parties happen after every 2 hunt?

18. There is no way to predict. No.

Muschi likes this.
  19. It usually happens around holidays, but there really isn't a set schedule. Some non-holiday hunts are invites, some holidays do not have invites.

20. Thanks

Muschi likes this.