POST QUESTIONS ABOUT PIMD HERE

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Ryan, May 16, 2011.

1. Thanks

2. Quick question, why did my cash earning decreased when I hit the Eat and Peace Sign bar in Black Cat Cafe party? My cash went from 1.2 billion on day one of hunt to 900 million on day 2 of the hunt. Why is that? And this happened before when I hit cash bars on a party and it went from 80 million to 70 million. It been bugging me..

Thanks in advance

3. Did your parties yesterday perhaps have amps activated while today you didn't hit any amped ones, or did you by chance have a subscription or VIP package that ran out today? That's the only reason I can think of for a decrease.

Hoal likes this.
  4. Thanks maybe it’s the amp that I’ve haven’t notice

5. You are under max plunder by about 40b

CruelSid, Muschi and Kefo like this.
  6. Wait what? Thanks I’ll get that up

7. Is there any similar cat promo for Xmas and new year too?

8. Black friday promo is the only one that does x5 payout. All the others are x2

9. Why don't my group chats load ?

10. Full close out of the game and reload it. If that dont work uninstall and reinstall. If that dont work delete some stuff from your phone that you dont need to help with lag. If that dont work send a help ticket

Muschi likes this.
  11. Can you teach me too please?!

12. Yehh add me

13. I think your tutor might have got hired away making you below the max plunder requirement for tutors... That is most possible reason. Others are VIP package expiring, Alexa subscription expiring, Not amped up party, etc...

Muschi and Hoal like this.
  14. As per the post on BF Promo, it says carepack is 39EC. But where can I buy carepack from?
    I thought it was only available as rewards.

15. JD's Party Store (Under the Solo Bonus Section) You can buy from there.

Muschi, drunas, Day and 1 other person like this.
  16. My inventory and club chat just stopped working. They were fine an hour ago.

17. All the chats seem to have stopped working for me.

18. i thought i got banned

19. Thanks

20. Not sure if this has finally been answered for you, but it resets every time you use a dn, to whatever time said dn was used.

Muschi likes this.