POST QUESTIONS ABOUT PIMD HERE

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Ryan, May 16, 2011.

1. Bugs happen. Send help ticket when you find bugs we cant fix the game

2. Hello, I wanted to ask why my combined stats decreased from 9.7 million to 9.2 million when I replace my tier 7 dormate Bacon Guy with tier 9 dormate Makeup Artist on floor 5? I have 37 dorms with 9 of the 8 tier dormates, 24 of 7 tier dormates, 2 of tier 6, and 2 of tier 9 including the one that I just replaced. All of my dormates have equal stats on both intl and strength. All of my dorms have dormates.

3. I'm about to tag you in a thread. It will tell you what happens when you upgrade what, and should be able to answer your question.

Muschi likes this.
  4. Ok thanks and I think my stats just loaded. It just took awhile thank you

5. Theres been alot of lagg still. I was at 14mcs went and did a couple solo cats got to 17.8mcs. rejoined my club and my stats was showing 14mcs. The server cort up a few hrs later tho

Hoal likes this.
  6. Some avatars have crowns that are needed and some have microphones and I just wanted to know how to get those items

7. Microphones can be obtained from the pop star avatar shard box or you can trade them from other players for bentos.
    I think the crowns that you mention are probably the ones that you can obtain after completing XCs?

Muschi likes this.
  8. If you mean the 'golden crowns', they are obtained by achieving top 10 in the leaderboard for each event. The 'silver crowns' can be obtained from collectathon XC quest. And the 'crown of bills' can be achieved from Live fabulously XC event.

Muschi and Kefo like this.
  9. How often do the leaderboard avatars change? I see some are expiring, however, I'm not really fond of any of the lb avatars for this year. I would like to see something new ☺

10. Do you mean the lb avis from the shop? I don't think they removed anything yet. Those expiring avis in there are the first ones I believe.

There was one avatar set though from last year's BF Rock 'n Royal hunt which required you to collect Onyx crowns. It was a special XC event exclusively for the BF hunt.

Muschi likes this.
  11. Is there a thread for Avatar suggestions? Or would that not be a viable thing to have?
    (What I mean by “viable” is, if there isn’t one made is it due to a low chance of Ata reading suggestions?)

12. They might read the suggestions but the sheer volume of them also means they're super unlikely to be chosen.

13. Check here!

Cinnabun, Muschi and Corgi like this.
  14. Do you think that the new story pass ec version is worth it?

15. You'll need to collect 2.4k drops, use 24 DNs, and complete 36 parties in just the Cash Story Pass alone.

It hasn't been confirmed for the end result of the EC version, but the first two loops require 10k drops, make 10 new friends, send 20 gifts, and open 12 Timer Boxes or open 5 Pim-Key Boxes.

You'll get PIMDBanks, Speed ups, avatars and other rewards too though, so it's entirely up to you.

Muschi likes this.
  16. Welp. Thats fúckd. Ata knows everyone uses their dns up on black friday. No avi for me i guess unless i get lucky on the spinner

17. Not using the dns for the first story pass. Vampires.

18. I’ve been looking for this answer everywhere and I feel silly for not knowing it! But, how do I know if a tutor is undervalued or overvalued? Like is there a ratio of a tutor’s cs to their hire value? Thanks so much :)

19. They
    They are mega under priced im suprized they havnt already been taken

20. Someone told me its 300b for every 1mcs, and 1T for every 3mcs. I've been basing my tutors' hv from it ever since, but getting them overpriced sometimes just to feel secured lol