POST QUESTIONS ABOUT PIMD HERE

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Ryan, May 16, 2011.

1. HOW DO U SELL STUFF

2. You use the trading system built into PMs. Add someone you want to trade with, and open a conversation. Tap the 🔁 symbol in the chat. Not all items can be traded though! If it doesn't show up in your trading menu, then it cannot be traded. You can check in a showcase beforehand for items marked with a red circular gift icon in the upper left hand corner, when you tap on an item, to see if it can be gifted or traded.

Day likes this.
  3. Does anyone know the pay increase amount for tiers 9-11? Ive just gotten all my dorms to t7 and know I want to skip 8 but im unsure whether I should fill at 9 then 11 or just push to 10 or even 11. Currently im getting about 300m per hit so 6t is a little daunting but would end up saving me some money on that dorm slot potentially.

4. Cash made per hit is dependent on many factors, so there’s no set amount you’ll make by upgrading a specific way.

Muschi likes this.
  5. WHERE CAN I SELL 2.5MCS MIX FOR 1B?

6. How to recover my old account?

8. Find the help section and use that to talk to the developers. They will ask you questions to verify that the account is actually yours and may allow you to set up and change its associated email and password.

Muschi likes this.
  9. Just keep scrolling hun. You'll find one buying 2.5mix no min no max. Just don't sell for 3mix or 2.75mix coz if ppl will sell stuff to them others will copy and y'know what might happen after that cycle. 🤭

10. How much is celestia 999 lvl3?

11. Which Celestia 999ecs? There's two.

12. Did ur problem solve later

13. WHY CAN'T WE TRADE AVIS HSJHABWKJJWNW

Greyson__ likes this.
  14. Make it so you can trade avis, it sucks when we dont get the ones we want.

15. I always get stuck with stupid boy avis like not fair 😢😂 LET ME JUST TRADE THEM FGS

BEARCRUMBS likes this.
  16. Come on just let us trade Avis will you IT'S ALL WE ASK bvwchoojabnwllwnwnenenns

17. ATA has stated many times that they will not implement this.

Muschi and BEARCRUMBS like this.
  18. How do I find/join Cat cafe?

19. Asking in Campus for CC Clubs is generally effective. But you can also refer to the Club Banner Thread to see if some clubs are advertising there.

Muschi likes this.
  20. Excuse me why no bi avis? We need bi avis it's not that harddddd just 3 coloursss like come on 👀