POST QUESTIONS ABOUT PIMD HERE

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Ryan, May 16, 2011.

1. You’re trying to buy through JD’s Party store, correct?

2. Yes, correct. No other way to get them is there??

3. Was just making sure! Occasionally they appear in trending.

But that seems like something is definitely up with your game.

I’d check to make sure your device is fully updated, and if all else fails you can always ask a friend if they can send in a help ticket on your behalf.

4. When is the next update gonna come out?? My game is a bit glitchy. I’ve apparently completed two quests without actually completing them, yes I got the rewards. First one was “Complete a Party” quest I didn’t complete any parties but I was able to “complete” it and get the rewards. Next one was the fourth side story drop which needs 2,200 but I completed it with only 2,100 💀

5. Wait ok, so I checked my history and it turns out I just need 2,100 requisition forms but I was using the one at the “Stories and Tier Rewards” thread as a guide so I think it needs to be updated. Still doesn’t explain the “Complete a Story” quest tho, still don’t know how that happened.

6. Go in your phone settings, and clear the cache for the PIMD app. That will fix your help ticket issue.

7. I just did and still no ticket goes through. Invalud session is all I get. So, no that didn't work either lol

8. Damn. That always works for me.

9. Devs rlly have to fix the ticket box and stop it being so glitchy. It's a yuge pain

-Mallika- and Muschi like this.
  10. Typically reinstlling solves the invalid session issue

Day and Muschi like this.
  12. Lol yea not so lucky here lol I'll keep trying I guess

13. Done that 3 times, no it didn't

14. Everytime during a trade PiMD crashes. Has that happened to anyone else? It’s really getting annoying hope there’s a update coming.

15. Hasn't happened to me. You can tell the developers your device and the details of the crash and they might be able to prevent it from happening in an update.

Talk to them by opening a help ticket.

Muschi likes this.
  16. Ugh idk how to find someone to hire me 😟 I want to upgrade me dorm..my current pup is an ass and I don’t want he gettin a dime lol sooo plssssss HIRE MEEEE...any1

17. Post here.

Muschi likes this.
  18. Does anyone else get updates that their pet is done when it’s not actually done? Lol cause I get them a lot

-Mallika- and Day like this.
  19. I do sometimes 😂 I assume it’s just a mistake?

20. It tricks me every time 😂