Pimd Gifts and Avatars ideas

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by pimd_admin, Jul 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Teen mom avi

2. poker chips!! Different stats for different chips 

Or a vegas hunt?

3. lmao its old thread

4. School girl avatar

5. A rubber D (Duck)

6. Old thread :|

7. Just revamping the store and gifting items all together is what is needed. Perm items in the store have been the same for years. Get rid of the legendary tee, the Gentley, the sneakers, the bracelet, the cigars, the aphone, etc... Also, shutter shades have also been here forever along with the other giftable items... Idc what you change these item to I just think it's time to change them to anything but what they are

8. Please put DNS as a giftable thing

9. I'd love an avatar contest I Have Not Gotten The Chances To Participate But Would Love to!

10. How about not taking GAW down 

11. Basketball player that looks like Le'Bron

12. Please not Lebron
    I'm not a Lebron hater

But if nba player why not a hall of famer 

13. I think on holidays like Christmas or Valentines day (the normal holidays PIMD has scavs for, but only one of those holidays) that everyone should get a free avi depending on their stats. That way there won't be people stuck with the avi's they chose in creation of their account. Some people do not have the money to buy ec to get new avi's and a lot of people aren't lucky enough to get the rare avi drops.

14. A new Avi with adjustable stat bonus. And do a collection like the film snob or the party animal. Do it with the old hipster parties so we can have a chance at completing our awards

15. if you will make another ava i'd suggest to make a unique one ava not an oldie avas.. and if u ask me what ava i want? i want an AVA THAT IS BASE ON EACH PROFESSION, CAREER, COUNTRY AND HOBBIES. for example a MALE MEDICAL STUDENT AVA, ARCHER AVA.. in country ava for ex. A PHILIPPINE/FILIPINO AVA u will make an ava that luk like a FILIPINO hu wears a BARONG something like that. that symbolized in each country. =D hope u read my msg.

16. or u can make an ava that is famous in their country/worldwide..

17. Awww i wanna have a show case item of a gezer bobble head 

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.