Pimd Gifts and Avatars ideas

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by pimd_admin, Jul 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. A princess avi 

2. I thought u were letting the guy with tge most candies and 10random ppl over 1100 candies

3. In all colleges around the world,u have one guy or girl in each college you can pretty much go to for anythinThe Hustler.Smart and manipulative,,,that will be a great avatar.And what do them girls that like wearing black is called ? Dark world avatar

4. May b wresting scav hunt,, party drops championship belt, face mask, mascular body, and sexy shorts , all these combines to a wrestler :)

5. Educational hunt,.
    Books, scale, pen, bag turns to professor

6. I think avatars shouldn't be so expensive  you should make it possible to buy with money and not just extra credits ? also it'd be cool to have matching avatars. We have a cowgirl for example, why not add a cowboy?

7. I want the trout and Charlie back.

8. How bout a scavenger hunt with Goth things? (I'm not Goth, it's just an idea.)

~Items~

Black lipstick

Combat boots

Kohl eyeliner

Black lace gloves

Corset

Gothy outfit

~~~~~~~~

And they would obviously all combine to make a Gothy person. I know it's far-fetched, but there WAS a hipster scavenger hunt so I figured Goth would be along the same lines.

9. A MARINE ENG. OR SWIMMER

10. BEING A INDIAN, I REQUEST PIMD TO INTRODUCE SCAV HUNT FOR OUR GREATEST INDIAN CRICKET LEGEND SACHIN TENDULKAR.

PARTY DROPS CRICKET BAT, GLOWS, PADS,HELMET , THIGH PADS, ALL THESE ITEMS SHOULD COMBINE TO FORM MASTERIO SACHIN TENDULKAR :)

11. The Athinking ape, wearing a varsity jacket, or a tie, simple

12. Olympic GIFTS!!!! Different medals give different stat bonuses!!????

13. Thinking ahead but Thanksgiving gifts could , of course be turkey, pilgrim hat and or shoes. Pilgrim rock, indian. corn/maize, a mauflower ship small replica. Andvof course any and all can be tweeked in some way or another, to add more interest/ fun to them. .just some random ideas....:)

14. A bride and groom

Children omg

Babys omg those would sell great

A lawyer

Fashion model

Ninja vs samuri

good girls bad girls

15. How about a cowboy avatar see as to how we have a cowgirl but no cowboy

16. You can make avtar of sports person like massi and ronaldo for guy and s. Villiams and maria sarapowa for girls

17. Cereal brand gifts

18. Different ethnic group avatars

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.