Pimd Gifts and Avatars ideas

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by pimd_admin, Jul 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I think we should be able to customize our avatars, so they don't all look them same. Give them that little bit more of a personality.

2. Avatars
    Girls:
    Musical Genius
    Hopless Romantic
    Motor Head
    Gymnist
    Marine biologist

3. Avatars
    Men:
    Greaser
    Ladys man
    Motor Head
    Farm Boy
    Skater Punk

4. Maybe an army girl...i would really love that because I'm in jrotc planning on going to the army

5. SANTA CLAUSE avatar and Ms. Clause

6. I would say a marine and to those who say it's college. Yes you can be in the military and go to college if in the reserves

7. Most famous Scoccer Players And Cricket Players...
    Make some of them affordable like starting those character available from 20ec...
    I always feel another problem.. Always the big players get everything even from dropping items to schowcase items..
    I want everyone to be treated equally...

8. Why not an up to date D.J not one from boogie days, SMH

9. We should get xmas drops to create a Xmas character just how we had to collect parts for our zombie :) and we should get pets for our avatars or be able to customize their outfits or apperance :)

10. I agree with Miki :) we should get new drops too film snobs and party animals are getting old

11. Glad someone bumped this. I made a thread about my opinion (which was prematurely locked) that you should release a more diverse, less white-washed line of Avatars as you have so few Avatars that are NOT white and those you do have are steeped so throughly in racial stereotypes.

12. Posted this idea the other day, but i think i put it in wrong area...Anyway, i thought a vampire might be cool...since they are so current and basically everywhere..even if it was another choice for Halloween avatar prize. Also, what about football player, its football season...and just adding an avatar
    for different sports in general....basketball, skier(male and female) baseball, ice skater...They could be mainly winter sports figures...

13. Posted this idea the other day, but i think i put it in wrong area...Anyway, i thought a vampire might be cool...since they are so current and basically everywhere..even if it was another choice for Halloween avatar prize. Also, what about football player, its football season...and just adding an avatar
    for different sports in general....basketball, skier(male and female) baseball, ice skater...They could be mainly winter sports figures...

14. Also, what about adding a football, soccer ball, skis, ice skates, etc. sport themed gifts even with a twist on them....

15. Here are my ideas for new Avatars:

Males
    ?Actor
    ?Male Model
    ?Superstar

Females
    ?Actress
    ?Females Model
    ?Superstar

16. Uhm Avatars:
    Poet(s)
    Princess
    Surfer chick?

Gifts:
    Ec?

Yeah that's all I have

17. make the avatars more affordable…

18. A soccer player, the world cup is coming upp !

19. More avi's:

Girls
    Prep ()
    Cat lady?
    Professor

Guys
    Model
    Cute pizza boy

20. avatars: hippie, sexy cat lady, magician, pirates, HIPPIE (did I mention that? =P) maybe bikers (as in motorcycles not bicycles), skate hop girl

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.