Pimd Gifts and Avatars ideas

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by pimd_admin, Jul 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. When i posted about possibly gifting turkey as Thanksgiving drop, had another idea...maybe could be done like Zombie from Halloween...u get a part at a time until entire turkey collected...like drop a leg, wing , etc
    Makes it more interesting and funny....just a thought
    IN ADDITION, when closer to Christmas, can do Christmas ornament competition..like candy drop from Halloween...give similar prizes for most ornaments collected. And , for xmas gifts could drop mistle toe, xmas tree, maybe menorah for Hannukah, xmas bows, and presents....snowflake, RUDOLPH.or something similar..santa, elf...anyway u get the idea. Sorry post sooo long.

2. We need a drunk guy or girl avatar since i love to drink

3. Barcelona soccer player๎€๎Š

4. Hippie avatars ๎€‘ and bookworms ?

5. I think we should make the avatars look like how people do in the real world. Not their faces or anything extream like that, but the way they dress. (Snapbacks, different types of shoes ect) Also, im from the country. And i work on a farm. If possible i would like to see a:

Country boy/ Farmer avatar

I dont mean a hillbilly redneck. And i dont expect it to have a cowboy hat on. Theres a difference between a cowboy and a farmer.

But maybe a camo hat with a camo shirt with blue jeans.

And just so we are clear, not all farmers are heavy and wear overalls. Im a farmer and, im not saying i have the nicest body, but im fit. I just wear a tee with camo shorts or blue jeans and work boots.

6. ^^^^^^ Or a flannel for the country boy. I wear flannels all the time and i never get tired of them.

7. They should have a "Indian Girl" Avatar with long black hair, blue eyes, and tan skin.

8. Please somebody gift me pl

9. Make avatars more affordable and put a swimsuit model as an avatar

10. Does pimd admin ever read this? :Roll:

no :(

11. ^Code fail :(

:roll:

12. Huskie dog would be awesome

13. I would like gifts from the song 12 days of Christmas.release a different one each day

14. Make it more affordable ๎ˆŒ

15. Superhero avatars

16. Bcs-Damn-god has a brilliant idea there :0 12 Days of christmas gifts over 12 days :0

17. I would prefer to make name changes more affordable like 10 EC ir 15 EC but not 20 EC, but yeah for avatars what about Basketball player or UFC fighter or skate boarder dude or Emo would be good too.

Gangster or thug,Track runner,Soccarball player, Movie Star, Ladies man, Varsity couch, hollywood model or designer models, Actress, Body builder, Liberal activist, Cowboy, video Vixen, Community organiser, Docter or nurse, Anime head, and that pretty much it fot me, hope you read this.

18. Sasuke's avatar :)

19. Also a Olympic avator would also be good, comedian, Jerks or dweebs, and also Gemini's or scorpio's.

20. And poet, mascot, class clown, and Creeps.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.