Pimd Gifts and Avatars ideas

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by pimd_admin, Jul 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. A bit weird but cool #Support

2. Why don't we have a wrestling avatars kind of divas and superstars ... Give 3 female ava Paige , Nikki Bella and Sasha Banks and in males John Cena, Randy Orton and Daniel Bryan ....you can do this cause Wrestlemania is on the way !!! I'm sure everyone watches WWE in here ! 

3. Avatar
    Boy:-alladin
    Girl:-jasmin

Gifts
    Carpet
    Mug of Ginnie

4. A Disney theme would be cool for avatars like for example:

Belle (from beauty & the beast) & Beast as the guy but turn the beast into a mascot and for Belle you can use a sexy short dress or a long one but maybe short for the princesses and this one as the Common Avatars

princess Aurora & prince Phillip and I would have them in either short or long dresses as well and for her love somthing fit more of the 20th century lol this for the rare Avatar

Princess Tiana and her prince again same clothing idea Ultra Rare

As for the Gifts they can varey because it doesn't have to be those three it can be Cinderella, Snow White, or Rapunzel ect. So it depends which princesses you use but like you could do..
    GIFTS:
    Glass slipper
    Mice
    carriage
    Castle
    Rose
    Magic Mirror
    Teacup
    Candlestick
    Clock
    TeaPot
    3 Fairies
    Bed
    Crow
    Frog
    Etc.

5. Ava Sweetheart and Hearthrob

6. Gifts...Disney character...so there's something new
    Like Winnie the pooh,cinderella,snow white,Casper,and others

9. Another FanArt but from youtuber

10. ? I want a mortal kombat hunt...y'all already have did teenage mutant ninja turtles and dragon ball Z.We Should Do Like a SubZero Vs Scorpion Hunt.

11. I agree with mortal kombat ??

12. I would like to see a Superhero theme with weaknesses or weapons as hunt items and/or gift. And maybe the Avatar have their powers designed with theme. Example, Batman and Bats, Catwoman with Cats.
    Always a Marvel and DC lover. ♡
    And can't wait for the Deadpool movie!

13. DC SUCKS MORE THAN MIA KHALIFA

MARVEL FTW BROSKI

14. Marvel Villains. ?

15. I would like some avatars from different parts or the world and different races. 90% of the avis are white.

16. What about pulp fiction avatar with Mia Wallace and Vincent Vega...

17. Avatar Idea; Characters from Deadpool movie

18. More bunny rabbit stuff... just make the game full of them and I'll sell you my soul lol

19. Support

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.