Pimd Gifts and Avatars ideas

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by pimd_admin, Jul 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I think a Goonies hunt for be wicked fun. The main cast offers the lOts of diversity and ava options. And the movie plot has gifts ideas and a hunt theme. (I will skip the bb codes because I might make an actual thread)

Gifts:
    Data's gadget belt
    Brand's spring exercise things he uses
    Sloths chocolate bar
    Mikey's marbles
    That funny statue Mouth breaks

Hunt Idea:
    Collect different pieces of One-Eyed Willie's treasure that from from different parties. Once you have enough of each (maybe 500), they combine into a piece of the map. When you have all the pieces of that map, voila you can find an ava!! We can also make if fair so the cc clubs don't complete the hunt in a day, cat/pizza parties drop dubloons. At the end of the hunt, your amount of dubloons equal special gifts!!

Hunt Title: Never Say Die (":

2. Make an avatar for me

That would be cool
    K thanks

3. A avi from different countrys would be cool

4. This thread should be locked. Pimd_admin doesn't even have a profile which mean it no longer exist. Besides, Ata doesn't listen to anyone's idea here so might as well quit posting your ideas that WILL NEVER happen. ?

5. Debbie downer...

6. It's not a Debbie downer numb nuts, it's the truth. Ask the players that have played this game for the longest time or better yet, look at threads that have come up with hunt ideas to the fullest details and it still wasn't implemented, no matter how much support it got. Also, click on pimd_admin and you'll see its profile is invalid. That means this thread is no longer looked at by Ata.

7. Tbh its the truth. At one point I had made up something that had gotten a hella lot of support. Ata never did a thing. Worst part is my idea helped out any organization players voted on. It would have made ata even look gd. But they pffft'ed it off.

8. I completely agree that Ata wold probably rather use the idea they come up with, opposed to ones we come up with. But I was never expecting Ata to. I like the thread because it gives the pimd community to weigh in on the idea and give their opinion.

9. Flags from different parts of the world would be cool

10. A hunt full of broncos
    Horses here horses there
    Maybe the car too
    Gifts should be broncos love
    And stuff
    Plz make this real ?

11. Being able to customise avitars would be cool also..make it cost so much ec to change hair colour or something

12. Greek gods/heros for olympics..

13. This :)

14. This game needs more video game themed avis and gifts...

I want a Samus babe avi :lol:

15. PLEASE MAKE THE LETTERS GIFTABLE. I DIDNT GET THE PIMD CAKE :'(

*caps,so that it would be recognize easily.

16. Chinese avatar for upcoming chinese new year!!

17. I would love to see some Star Wars inspired Avatars.

18. Ecs price for avatar should be worth an avatar or low price and make care pack and doctors note gift able

19. I just emailed them my idea of creating a greater selection of black avatars and hopefully they use at least one of the pictures I used as an example.

20. Bump for noob in other thread

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.