Pimd Gifts and Avatars ideas

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by pimd_admin, Jul 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Avatars from different generations

2. You should do a scooby doo parody

3. Would like to see easter things gifts

4. Avatars that represent different countries, like the main countries that play, such as Canada, Great Britain, USA, Australia, New Zealand, Philippines and such 

5. It would be super cool if we could buy Avatars from past hunts

6. Since Chinese New Year is coming soon, give me sexy Chung Sam avatar 

7. Can we please get a "Effie Trinket or Lady Gaga?" avatar. It would have very low stats, because it is true of both characters.

8. And a Peyton Manning avatar with High strength and Intel stats.

9. you should make a soccer player avi,
    for women and men, u should make a Neymar avi which could be the low for men and Messi for the high one, and for women you should make avis from the us team. girls can decide on that.

10. Pokemon themed avis like Brendan and may

11. OMG KINGDOM HEARTS AVIS

12. Didn't someone have a super hero hunt idea created? I'd like to see that happen!

13. I did not get a Ava after getting more then 500 love letters in this hunt?

14. I would like a Carnival Girl with (Roller Skates On and Cotton Candy)

15. Maybe avatars and gifts that have to do with fantasy and stuff like from mythology and those kinds of things but any other idea is fine to me 

16. Alice in Wonderland Hunt? This a "Mad" one. Kinda like twisted. Please make better avas next time. Ty

17. Maybe make a around the globe kind of hunt or items like Mexico Canada USA etc and u unlock avatars from said places plus items for stats could be like

Mexico-pinata
    Usa-eagle
    Canada-moose
    Idk... Such as that stuff

Hope it helps

18. I'd like a guy eating pie for once and not pizza :|

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.