Pimd Gifts and Avatars ideas

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by pimd_admin, Jul 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MAKE A CREEPYPASTA HUNT SO I CAN CHANGE MY NAME TO JANE THE KILLER AND HAVE A MATCHING AVA LOL

? AND MAKE THE GIFTS WEAPONS

2. I'd Like Too See Avatars From Different Parts Of The World, Like Scotland Or Germany. The Olympics Avatars Would Be Cool, Then Again So Would Being Able To Make Your Own.

3. Tbh I like to see old peoples avatars or Middle Age like Pierce and Shirley or Leonard from community 

4. Id like to see more 50s,60s70s outfits like old school

Also futuristic things

Coupls avatars that are meant to be together - like they have matching necklesses or something

What about furniture gifts? And foods from all over the world?

5. Couples avi's!
    Also more culture diversity ?

6. I would too :)

7. How about couples from the Chinese zodiac, with their animal? Or modern looking couples with love letters that match for V-Day. 

8. We do have a couple Avi. :) The Party Princess and the Celebration Prince from Cannizaro19. All our Hunt Avis look like a couple too. They have Similar Clothes and Such. Just with Different Colors.

9. Fuck you and your shitty couples avatar

JACK SPARROW AVATAR FTW NOOSICLES

10. Yess! Support!! I want a Nina the killer avi 

11. This would be sort of fun a hunt too! But I think it would be super complicated with all those ava!

12. Greek God/Goddess Event

Idea founder
    -Nezo

You're welcome 

13. Re: Pimd Gifts and Avatars ideas: GREEK Gods

Greek Gods

Courtesy of The gambino Family and nezo✊?

14. Greek God/Goddess Event 

Idea founder
    -Nezo

16. How about a Joker and Mrs.Joker (can't remember her name may be red queen or something)
    And more avis tht have animals like the cute sloth on the vet avi.
    Maybe more animal gifts .

17. I think you should make you're avatar Customable, be able to change skin color, eye color, clothes and hair etc.

18. OH AND EMO AVATARS ID PAY FOR THAT

19. Support

20. Can you people make the gifts or purchases actually wearable so that we can modify our appearance?
    Like the watch can be shown on wrist... A cap can be worn on your head.. or a pet dog which we purchase from store or dropped shows up at the feet of your avatar...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.