Pimd Gifts and Avatars ideas

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by pimd_admin, Jul 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I am 14 why

2. I suggest creating myth gods and goddesses avatars such as the greek gods ,egyptian gods ect .......then gifts such as lighting bolts ,poseidon's trident ,ra's head ......

3. We have avatar except Cop and Army personnel.

4. I agree with the Olympic athletes but I also think super heroes would be cool too

5. We want Everest Gifts lol

6. They've been saying Olympic for years but never got any lmao. Gives us marvel based avatars like hulk & Thor that'll be awesome

7. Surly with the World Cup rugby starting next month this would be a ideal opportunity to run a hunt for like the football flags and have gifts like mascots rugby balls boots shirts whistles pint classes etc with only 20 teams should be fairly easy to come up with something

8. Batman themed Avatars or no support :(

9. culture n country avatar,adopt from a lot of difrent country n their culture,like france ,spain,indonesia,malaysia,peru,africa,china,korea,japan vietnam n etc,because pimd player come from all over the world,so why not create something diffrent.so that everyone can be proud of their country ,culture n tradition,they can use their own country avatar too,this is my opinion ,thanks for read it

10. They don't read our posts

11. How about cave man and woman and Dino egg Dino that is a pet monkey and cave man houses like on Fred Flintstones

12. Footballer or Cricketer Avartars!

13. Famous icons in history? Lol Get Obama and Michelle xD

14. The karbashians

15. Yes do the Kardashians just so I can get a Kim avi ๎Š

16. Emotinal teen
    (Girl)
    My Phone is dead!*throws phone out window*
    Strength/ 100,000
    Intellegence/ 30,000
    Cost:100 ecs

17. All these ideas. :eek:

18. Roller derby girl!