Pimd Gifts and Avatars ideas

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by pimd_admin, Jul 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fast & Furious

Not really used in sharing ideas but, what about fast & furious? I mean not exactly but i think it would be cool if maybe we can have hunt like that?

2. Gifts:
    -Bookbag
    -Folders
    -Phone number
    -Test answers
    -Scrunched up "gossip" chat papers (the ones you write in class and exchange..)
    -Pack of pencils

-Classic bad girl (Dressed in black jeans and a metal tee with long colorful hair or black hair)
    -Classic bad guy (Also dressed the same.)
    -Shy new girl (Dressed in school uniform)
    -Outgoing new guy (Dressed in a simple tee and jeans)
    -Principle (female or male)
    -School chaplain..?
    -Graduating student

3. Gifts
    A slam book
    A yearbook

4. Police and criminal avatars with stats

5. For Halloween... Being back last years hunt, complete with the Beach Zombie and Wizard, Jack and Sally, and add in Victor and Emily from Corpse Bride. ??sorry on a Burton Binge rn.

Giftables: Zero, poison bottles (Corpse Bride-Esc), Lock/Shock/Barrel Masks, Walking Dead-Esc Zombie item, wands or spell books for wizard tie-in I suppose? Lol.

6. How about a superhero theme?

7. Katy Perry Theme  In her tour

8. We have a tattoo artist so why not have a makeup artist? And not just pretty ones, like ones from zombie movies..

9. I like the superhero themed one.. And make a hunt called "Save the day"..? We get keys to unlock a box that holds a cape in it or we could get green lantern rings to unlock the lantern..? But make sure there's an even dose of girls and guys.. Some gifts could be a cape, mask, gloves, belts, maybe some signature weapons?

10. Miley Cyrus. Pay attention to the VMA's tommorrow.

11. I like the superhero theme.. Maybe we could have a hunt called "Save the day" ..? And we can get keys to unlock a box with our cape in it or get green lantern rings to unlock the lantern? And make sure we have even male and female avatars.. Like Hawkie, Black Widow, Batman, CatWoman, SpiderMan and Wonder Woman.. And for the gifts we could get capes, gloves, belts, masks and maybe some signature weapons??

12. I want the avatar boxes to be brought back so we don't have to keep getting ones worth the same stats that we don't want :)

13. We had the "superhero" theme during the fourth of July hunt. I don't favor them repeating avis. But I still think they should have cookies as gifts!

14. Yeah! 

15. I like naruto characters.. 

16. Each to their own, I guess.

17. WHERE'S WALDO HUNT!!!!!!!!!

18. Support

19. Avatar ideas:
    A pale goth (boy, girl)
    A scene emo (bright colors, boy or girl)
    Gangsta (girl African American)
    Sanchez (Boy Hispanic)

20. Olympic avatars.
    Would be great.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.