Pimd Gifts and Avatars ideas

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by pimd_admin, Jul 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'd like more gifts with stat boosts.
    Also maybe do a hunt where if you collect a certain amount of items you gets special party item (like the cats and bikinis)

2. Bring back some old hunt avatars?

3. Mortal kombat theme?? Jax and subzero for guys and frost and Jackie Briggs for women

4. Support

5. Theme of vampire Diary
    Vampire girl
    Vampire boy
    Girl Victim
    Boy victim

gifts N showcase
    Blood
    Fangs
    Ring able to go in the sun
    Sunglasses
    Neck less
    Stake
    Garlic
    Teeth marks

6. bra and panties?nd other adult play items

8. What about a Coachella Avis like how you did the Hollywood girl Avis except just do a boho kind of style like how Vanessa Hudgens looks at Coachella
    The awards can be like a dream catcher or circular sunglasses anything that does with Coachella or the bohemian style

9. AZTEC WARRIORS

10. @meagan I saw that delete u scammer

11. Well because almost everybody is choosing the Olympic theme, you should make the gifts look like medals. As for the avatars it would be nice to have from each sports, like this..they would be more affordable because there would be plenty, people will have a chance to at least get one. And that would satisfy almost everybody.

12. A His Grace Stannis, of the House Baratheon, the First of His Name, King of the Andals and the First Men, Lord of the Seven Kingdoms, and Protector of the Realm avatar.

13. We should bring a soccer hunt the gold cup is around now

14. scammer Avi

15. Super heroes avatars, iron man, black widow, etc

16. Avatar ideas: Musicians such as Cellists, Pianists and Violinists and guitarists.

Gift Ideas:

1. Pocket music player (on it when you want to play the piano so you act like you're playing it but you're actually not and the music is coming out from the music player itself)

2. Electrical Cellos (Normal wooden ones are too basic)

3. Ear Plugs (to stop hearing the horrific playing of your friend)

4. Rosin (for your bow; the bow you use to play violins and cellos and others)

5. Golden retriever (the dog that listens to you playing music no matter how horrible it sounds)

That is all, hope you look at my suggestion!

17. For fall there should be a hunt where you can get a avatar pumpkin head guy or girl and they are holding hot chocolate or apple cider or whatever you prefer and their clothes are nice and in fall fashion ^-^ with a cardigan or sweater of some sort.

Gifts in the fall should consist of turkeys and pies and maybe even collectible leaves that u can redeem for a small prize at the end of the hunt just for those that dont party as much, atleast they get gifted and they still get something

18. I Like this idea a lot !!!!

19. Ability to change name and photo with money. Not all can get ecs

20. Why not do a 90s cartoon Avatar and 90s gift? I mean I sure an 80s hunt happened so why not do a 90s hunt for the 90s babies?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.