Pimd Gifts and Avatars ideas

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by pimd_admin, Jul 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zombie avatars

2. ZIMD - zombie in my dorm

3. Anime hunt having famous character ava 

4. I didn't read through the whole thread so I apologise in advance if this idea has already been posted ???

I would like to see a hunt where we can earn customisable Avis.

Linking in the current theme of keys to unlock Avis, I think we should have for example 6 different boxes, and we earn keys to unlock them (different parties drop different keys, which could be like cat and bikini parties drop a small amount of different keys, and other parties drop specific keys. I don't know if I'm making sense?

Okay, so for example;

A new hunt for customisable Avis:

Counter Culture drops Red keys, and the red keys unlock the box for hair styles

Art Starzzz drops Green keys, and the green keys unlock the box for skin tone

Enjoi J-Pop drops Blue keys, and the blue keys unlock the box for outfits

Just Dance drops Purple keys, and the purple keys unlock the box for hats and/or glasses

Cabana Cool drops Pink keys, and the pink keys unlock a pet for the avi

DIY Tattoo drops Orange keys, and the Orange keys determine the percentage stat bonus of the avi (Orange box can only be opened once and the percentage stat bonus given is the one that stays)

The Pro versions of each dropping party also drop the relevant keys, but in doubled amounts.

Cat Cafe and Pizza Pop (Art) both drop some of each colour, but reduced amounts compared to the specified parties.

Every other party drops stat items randomly.

If at the end of the hunt your avi is missing any of the listed drops, then they will be given at random to make up a randomised avi.

I don't know if this is at all possible for a hunt idea, but I have a lot of friends who say that they support the idea when I say we should have them, and I think it would be a pretty cool hunt.

Thank you for reading, and I hope you like the idea and it gets enough support to be made into a hunt?️

5. Support hollies idea

6. Support this idea

10. Support this idea

11. Support! Great idea!

14. Is ATA even listening anymore? Where they ever? Some of these are swell ideas.

18. Bring back The Frat King and The broader reporter pls

19. I would prefer avatars to be some sort of romantic like the ones in hollywood hunt...and showcase items as in GOT hunt

20. WALKING DEAD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.