EVENT Lake My Day! ☀️☀️

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATAClaptrap, May 11, 2021.

1. Alright are we not doing PVP hunts anymore?

Anori, -Geko, JollyHotdog and 2 others like this.
  2. Can we please have a hunt based on The Promised Neverland😩🙏

Shinobu, Ginnabon, VICTORY and 5 others like this.
  3. The lb avi is the only cute one and that’s unrealistic for many who play. Not everyone can be glued to this game and spend their salary on it. Two hunts b2b that I am not interested in. Really sad🤧

-Sage, _Boo_, Puppers and 4 others like this.
  4. Old avis are the best! 😔🤚

Shinobu, _Boo_, PrettyMinty and 3 others like this.
  5. Get Rogers back!
    Y'all suck at making this game better

_Boo_, PrettyMinty and Ashilicious like this.
  6. The invites parties don’t match the theme of the hunt and it bothers me. Wyd ATA

7. I really would like a pvp hunt too tbh

Anori, Shotgun and SadisticYonii like this.
  8. There is something wrong with her head tho so it’s a no from me

9. Dang, I took a small break and I come back to some glorious furni and avis 😍 Loving the LB and box avis (rip), they are absolutely stunning. The different body types are amazing!!! And so appreciated 💗

Also, that 999 with the doggy? Yes pls

10. dood, what hunts are these? imo, I only like the side story avi, and lb avi. but we all know, it's very hard to be at t100. better luck next time self, ig?

11. I was more concerned about the flat chest than the head but it’s still cute to me

_Boo_ likes this.
  12. I know this is a lot to read, but every word reigns truth. 💯

13. I always wonder if these folks ran out of creativity and ideas in upgrading their game. It’s always the same tedious and boring routine every hunt. Nothing else is new. How hard is it to spice up your game in 2021?

14. Y'all only make good avis for lb🗿

15. Everyone here is damn salty, jesus....

HarleyVon and Intoxication like this.
  16. Love the furni at least especially the Lake Louise- esque 999

Glad for body positive avis but think they couldbe more detailed💙

iWillFoxingConfuseYou likes this.
  17. Meh.. but why does the blonde hair guy looks like Zac Efron lol😂

18. Agreed I was excited for a hot minute because regular potd/ppotd clubs had a chance at pins in the past like with clovers/soccer but even the first tier for daily club xcs appears unattainable. Not even enticed to drop a few invites/cats to hits daily club lb because it’s not even worth trying 🥲

19. Y'all really thought this hunt was "it", huh? Who came up with this hunt/theme, man? 😭

20. this is called "I ran out of money but I want your dollars anyway so imma just recycle stuff"