EVENT Lake My Day! ☀️☀️

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATAClaptrap, May 11, 2021.

1. [​IMG]

Sun's out, guns out! The PIMD crew is getting a jump start on summer and heading to the lake for an unforgettable vacation. Get ready to dive in!

[​IMG]
    I demand that you take me here. I'll give you 400 PIMD Crates.

Club XCs

They're baaaack!

When does it start?
    Right now!
    This set of Clan XCs will run for the entire event from today, May 11th, 12 PM Pacific Time
    until May 25th, 12 PM Pacific Time.
    It is a daily XC that will run every day from 12:00 p.m. to 11:00 a.m. PST. DURING THIS HOUR, from 11:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. PST, DROPS WILL NOT COUNT TOWARDS XC REWARDS.
    This will help ensure that all rewards from the daily XC will properly count towards the overall Club leaderboard.

So – how's this different from the existing XCs again?

You're working together with your Club to complete parties and collect Firewood Racks together! These count towards your Daily XC. That will look like this:
    [​IMG]

Winners of these Daily XCs (collecting Firewood Racks), will receive Cast-Iron Fire Pits. Those count towards the overall Club Leaderboard.

[​IMG]

This leaderboard will come with all sorts of rewards, including exclusive CLUB PINS. [​IMG]
    These bad boys are catalogue only.

What would happen if I joined another club while this XC is running?
    You will be able to collect rewards for tiers your new Club reaches after you've joined the club,
    but you won't be able to collect previous rewards that they reached.

THE CLUB YOU'RE IN WHEN THE DAILY CLUB XC ENDS AT 11:00 a.m. PT IS THE CLUB THAT YOU WILL RECEIVE REWARDS FROM.

Pompous Circumstance

[​IMG]

It's a party at the lake house. Celebrate with the return of the Pompous Circumstance parties!

The scoop:
    ☞ These special parties are limited-time only and will be gone by the end of the event!
    ☞ Each Party will require Soft Open Invite to start, based on the party's difficulty level.
    ☞ Each Soft Open Invite will cost 5 ECs and will be available at the Store. The Invites also have a chance of dropping through the Event Boxes!
    ☞ Each Party will be a bit more challenging than the last, so best of luck to those who are able to unlock the final one! Because of the increasing difficulty in party tiers, it is very possible that you won't succeed at a harder party and can fail party actions. Good luck!
    ☞ Yes, each Party must be unlocked by completing the Party preceding it.
    ☞ As always, the more challenging the Party, the sweeter the rewards.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Pet Styles

[​IMG]

Pet Styles available through the Pet Styles Shop and Pet Styles Box!

Furniture

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Available in the Store, the Spring 2021 Furniture Boxes, and in the Camping Cooler Boxes!

[​IMG]
    Camping Cooler Boxes

[​IMG]
    Footage of me starting to work out for my summer bod on May 11th.

Alyxander, Auri, Brenley5 and 19 others like this.
  2. Oh..okay then

Taohua, RAVING, juss_swaggg and 6 others like this.
  3. Different but not my favorite
    Probably the only avi I want is on LB 😗
    Cute furni tho

4. I dunno why this game has to be so anti f2p yall should put work in making avis better like olden times yall earn so much and yall ain't giving back to the community how greedy can a development team be when they can't gift back the community man

-May-, Sirrracha, SkyIsOver and 100 others like this.
  5. 🗑🗑🗑🗑🗑

6. issa yikes from me 🥲

7. Yesss the pink haired girl 💖

Ginnabon and Eifa like this.
  8. Bruh if the one I want is lb, here’s my moneyyy

Eifa and Devyn like this.
  9. Oh great another forgettable lame hunt🙄

10. Cute ❤️

HarleyVon likes this.
  11. makes me want to go camping soooo bad!!!

HarleyVon likes this.